SAU Community

Is It Safe To Drive The Car Hard

Jamo30

My first impression,

you didnt give me a opinion in the first place..

instead i got sh*t for you.

and what you said has no relation what so ever about this topic..

Is what you do, going around telling people they dont deserve there car..

If I told you dont deserve your car

what would you think?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't you go a day or two without thrashing the car?

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

hahaha...lol...

of course..I hardly drive it in the first place..

maybe once a week..not even...

and when i drive it..dont even hit full boost most of the time..

just cruz really...

Ive done the mods almost a month ago...ill be lucky if i even done 200km..on it...

LOL!

"I'm not sure if I can drive the car hard after doing mods and not checking it on a dyno with a new tune so I'll ask online and see....and drive it hard in the meantime"

Great thread, would read again

Ive done the mods almost a month ago...ill be lucky if i even done 200km..on it...

No you didn't, stop trying to claim you are a super mechanic, if you were, you would know the basics of engine tuning.

On topic, screw what everyone else says, it's actually fine to drive your GTR in that state. There's dial switch underneath the car (directly under the driver's seat) that adjusts fuel and power. Give that a turn until you find the car makes more power, then lock it.

No tuners, no ECU no worries :bunny:

On topic, screw what everyone else says, it's actually fine to drive your GTR in that state. There's dial switch underneath the car (directly under the driver's seat) that adjusts fuel and power. Give that a turn until you find the car makes more power, then lock it.

No tuners, no ECU no worries :bunny:

wat?

So seriously, wat?

I say rock out with ya cock out. it's your car bro enjoy it however you want. hop in that mofo dial up 8,000rpm and smoke those haters next to you.

ppl alwayz be hating just cuz yo got the ballz to try some sh1t and got a hot car, they prob cruzn in some sht box. it will be cool. just don't wind the boost up past 22psi or so cuz thoze turbos wont make much more then that.

hahaha...lol...

of course..I hardly drive it in the first place..

maybe once a week..not even...

and when i drive it..dont even hit full boost most of the time..

just cruz really...

LOL. 'You' did these mods but don't know about ECU's and tunes?

Troll. :bunny:

Thanks lookingforboost and beer baron for your support...

Of course i knew about ecu its getting done soon..

Ive got the ecu...my tuner it just busy thats all...just the time in between thats..

Well I found out it is safe drive the car from other mechanics and tuners.

because it still runs on standard ecu and boost..

just as long as you dont rev it to redline or on boost all the time which doesnt come on until 4.5 - 5rpm anyway....or give it in top end...

it doesnt matter if i have bigger injectors or hi pressure fuel reg and fuel pump...

The car will still run the same as standard because its still running the standard ecu

so the fuel mixture will still be the same...I know i its putting more volume of air but

just as long as you dont drive it like you stole it it will be fine...

It will not run rich or lean. The only way it will run rich or lean is that if i have a faulty airflow meter or a oxygen sensor..

Fuel pressure does not matter, the pressure that does not get used or fuel will go back to the fuel tank as it normally does...

The car will still run the same as standard because its still running the standard ecu

so the fuel mixture will still be the same...I know i its putting more volume of air but

just as long as you dont drive it like you stole it it will be fine...

It will not run rich or lean. The only way it will run rich or lean is that if i have a faulty airflow meter or a oxygen sensor..

Fuel pressure does not matter, the pressure that does not get used or fuel will go back to the fuel tank as it normally does...

Ah sorry but no.

The car will not run as factory at all with larger turbos, injectors and so on that flow more than factory.

The ECU has not allowed for it, because it cannot know. As Trent said, you'll be lucky if there is no damage done from how rich it would have been running.

Fuel pressure does matter as well.

I think you need to get an understanding of how things work.