SAU Community

Whenever I post anything it doesn't show t on the first page i.e. when i push the new super flash View New Content button it doesn't show my posts at all :( It however shows it on the second last page.

Is it because the new sau 3.0 doesn't like me ?

I've done some quick googling, and it suggests it's a plug-in issue why your 'Report' button isn't working.

The number of bad posts/topics I see on this board since 3.0 is crazy, and worse - nobody can report them without a working 'Report' button. Can you guys make this a priority? It's detracting from the board.

TODAY`S ACTIVE CONTENT

being a mess times & days all over the place

Will this be sorted any time soon ,

Still happening. I posted something at 9:05am today and yet the first link on the new content page is from 8:53am today.

The forum is faster than ever for me, it was very noticeable speed increase immediately after the update.

It's also faster from my mobile...

Im not sure why you would be experiencing slow response.

wooooooouuuullllld yyyyooooouuuuuuuu beeeee aaaaaaaaaaable toooooo fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnndd ooooooouuuuuuut fooooooooor meeeeeee???????????

glad you have no probs by the way :)

• Nope 1

TODAY`S ACTIVE CONTENT

being a mess times & days all over the place

Will this be sorted any time soon ,

will this get a REPLY PLEASE

You think posting about it twice in a day is magically going to get it fixed?

There is a whole list of issues on PG 19 - Next time i do an update i will put this on, but don't expect it fixed tomorrow or anything.

Reality is it could be weeks.

I use Firefox... and found that it was slow because i was using that Cyantic skin... back on the normal one it's good so i guess i was able to figure it out for myself!!

yay for me

You think posting about it twice in a day is magically going to get it fixed?

There is a whole list of issues on PG 19 - Next time i do an update i will put this on, but don't expect it fixed tomorrow or anything.

Reality is it could be weeks.

Thankyou for Reply,

no i don`t exect any magical fix :thanks:

& i do know there are many problems with this setup,

as i just asked as i see you reply to others Posts :cheers:

I use Firefox... and found that it was slow because i was using that Cyantic skin... back on the normal one it's good so i guess i was able to figure it out for myself!!

yay for me

I've been using the Cyantic in the latest Firefox.

IE 6/7/8/9

Opera

It's certainly not slow for me. Fast as the standard skin. Perhaps an add-on is causing issues

I've been using the Cyantic in the latest Firefox.

IE 6/7/8/9

Opera

It's certainly not slow for me. Fast as the standard skin. Perhaps an add-on is causing issues

LOL u certainly spend a lot more time on this than i do

it's all good

I just have varying browsers @ work on various PC's for testing stuff, and I use them to surf SAU as well to test this kinda stuff.

Basically my work is so badly firewall'd/equipped internet wise if the site is remotely showing signs of being slow then it'll time out.

The old forum used to hang quite regularly, since the upgrade it's honestly been very fast.

Perhaps flush all your cookies, temp file etc.

Reboot router

disable any firefox add-ons

Then have a go. You might find it comes good.