SAU Community

Whats This? Can Anyone Help Me?

bLaQ.bOi

hmmm sat phone lol. feeek ah well no use to me...

de mister thas what i thought by why 2?

also i have a 6 stacker FACTORY NISSAN mini disc player for anyone who wants it. it was in my centre console taking up space!!!

Rear demister and some cars have element at bottom of front windscreen in case wipers are frozen and stuck to screen.

No dude, WINDSCREEN de mister, not a second button for the rear de mister.

As Kiwi said above (now why didn't I make it that clear to start with :/ )

ohhhhh frikin cool...

also another pic. last one i swear...

156782_127950627268649_100001611384497_168100_7769238_n.jpg

i know that this one does, that lil button that says auto... it automatically folds my side view mirrors in when i lock my car, and opens up when i start it

is this a standard feature?

Thats actually to point your side mirrors at the rear tyres when you put it in reverse. The side mirrors folding in is an alarm feature, it utilises/integrates with the cars inbuilt ability to fold in the side mirrors. The button for that is on the left of the steering wheel.

Dunc, you rock haha just pushed it and chucked the car in reverse! thats awesome!!!!

yea have no idea what that box is. im just going to leave it there... any takers on the mini disc player? i mean i dont use it and i dont know who would, but im sure theres some OEM OPTION freaks out there?

that third switch on the left is to turn on the 'cold pack' which consists of a heater element under the front wipers, and also heated side mirrors. the mirrors should have been changed for compliance, so hopefully they neglected to do that for yours.

heated mirrors FTW :)

everyones right about the windscreen demister. if you look on the outside part of your windshield there are some orange lines. it was for japan incase the extremely cold winters made your wiper blades get stuck to the windscreen

edit: iaiaiaiaiain bet me.

Edited by AaronNM35

also i have a 6 stacker FACTORY NISSAN mini disc player for anyone who wants it. it was in my centre console taking up space!!!

Minidisc you say. . . I have so many minidiscs from my DJ days. .

I could be interested.. any pics where exactly did it connect to. . or was it in the main unit.

Jules

zei201 - thanks for the info, everything was left on the car as is from japan, complaiance didnt get thier way with this one

Paramour - im currently capped on the net.. f**kin ghey haha. but it goes in to your centre console!!! will get pics up after the 5th

Thats actually to point your side mirrors at the rear tyres when you put it in reverse. The side mirrors folding in is an alarm feature, it utilises/integrates with the cars inbuilt ability to fold in the side mirrors. The button for that is on the left of the steering wheel.

Hmm, is there a function on the remote where we can fold in the mirrors after you've left the car? I know with my grandis I can by double clicking the lock button on the remote...