SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Now that the rs260 conversion is running slowly going through getting the interior backin

Finding a few differences between s1 and s2 which shit me but hey getting there

image.jpg

Looking good so much better manual:) what diffrences ya finding? Need to chuck a manual dash in too, having said that I have not lol

Looking good so much better manual:) what diffrences ya finding? Need to chuck a manual dash in too, having said that I have not lol

Haha, loving the new tag line. ;)

Has that been there long?

Since I've started playing around with and looking at mods for my m35, bloody difficult cars :)that and the last round of stirring 26 boys up ,i can see the 35 ending up with injectors high flow,shift kit I've got an emanage in the shed. Lol . But I need to finish the c34 off again first chuck the rest of the goodies that I got in and then the new engine build is planned for jan , so ready when the old one dies lol , more killa wasps

Since I've started playing around with and looking at mods for my m35, bloody difficult cars :)that and the last round of stirring 26 boys up ,i can see the 35 ending up with injectors high flow,shift kit I've got an emanage in the shed. Lol . But I need to finish the c34 off again first chuck the rest of the goodies that I got in and then the new engine build is planned for jan , so ready when the old one dies lol , more killa wasps

your under estimating ..... they are F#$King PITA's. I'm getting to end of days on it...... One last tune then a 400m run and I recon that will be me done!!!

Sell time

Edited by Jetwreck

Lol, the other day, I was trying trying to work out what I'd replace the Stagea with, when the time came;

I reckon it would end up being another one...

I think my S1 will still be running after WW3....in 18 months Ive rebuilt the suspension and steering, slapped a rebuilt turbo on it and put a shift kit in. That breathed new life into a soggy auto wagon. Probably should have waited and spent the coin on a S2 manual back in the day.....

Haha, good name for a thread Toby. :P

I feel like a thief its by far been the greatest mod to date!!

Can only imagine what the commercial performance shop would charge for this upgrade on a customers vehicle.

Cheers bloke

I just don't know about this nm35 cosmetic looks and improvments all good ill continue on, but as far as performance mods starting to think there like throwing money down the pokies , you might get a little return now and then but nothing like what you throw into it lol. I'm not looking forward to the day the turbo goes, coz I know there will be no way ill replace it with a standard! And that leads to everything else getting done lol

I just don't know about this nm35 cosmetic looks and improvments all good ill continue on, but as far as performance mods starting to think there like throwing money down the pokies , you might get a little return now and then but nothing like what you throw into it lol. I'm not looking forward to the day the turbo goes, coz I know there will be no way ill replace it with a standard! And that leads to everything else getting done lol

First im new owner of this bus but long time car nut....

Cant say ive ever seen a vehicle that is cheap to mod!! Different Horses for different courses.. Right?

I feel the fact nm35 has limited mod allowances prevents the crazy $$ on cars that you see up on the hoist or in the corner for 6/12 months in every performance workshop or owner garage.

Not to mention the seemingly willing crowd of owners to share tried & tested upgrades in great detail at no cost!!!

Bang 4Buck?

Looks pretty clear to me.

But i guess I'm like yourself in that I cant make this complete assumption until the package planned is assembled installed and I get to enjoy it everyday.

post-123793-138604188386_thumb.jpgpost-123793-13860419034014_thumb.jpg

Considering the expansive range of performance parts on offer (compared to when I started down that road), you guys have no issues modifying the M35. You should have seen the (non existent) range 5 years ago.

Price wise, the performance parts are on par with any other car imo, unless some Chinese bloke is pumping out crap products as with the Skyline...