SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

I guess I'm not just talking about money more like performance gains for $ and hours spent:) can't even see the turbo let alone get to it :( don't get me wrong i have no doubt that ill end up going full house on it ( normally cant help my self) but I'd have to have a goal I'm mind over 300.( just having a whinge:) b4 i guess) but b4 I even consider that I've got the c34s new power goals to achieve . So ill just let the misses drive the m35 and remove temptation! Then again she wants more out of it already as well, bloody addictive stagea's

Well bang for buck is my creed.The new one has a done motor.Will go RB30/25 same as No1 son is doing for the S13 Drifta. He can do the hard yards and I can stroll along behind getting the clues.

And, I am definately addicted. Might have to get onto a Methanol Program LOL

Thats the one. The 4bidn1. Actually I got a Classics mate of mine to bid. He has a program that automatically makes a bid 5 secs before close.I am too effin old to grasp all the IT shifties.

Edited by 66yostagea

Lol, the other day, I was trying trying to work out what I'd replace the Stagea with, when the time came;

I reckon it would end up being another one...

I'm pretty keen on an 86 GTS, or golf R32/GTI/R, Polo GTI, or 2nd hand M3/335Ci or a 370GT... to sum things up.. I have no idea

Not really sure where my motivation to get rid of it came from, its not the greatest for commuting (fuel), not that all of the others above are any better. Also I struggle to think of more than 2 or 3 times since owning it (so once a year) where I have actually needed the space it has on offer. That said still love it, and will/would be sad when/if it sells haha 0 interest in almost a month on the market :(

If anyone is interested or knows some one that is.. http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/newcastle-west/cars-vans-utes/2002-nissan-stagea-m35-250t-rsfour/1032449513

booked the trailer for Friday morning and lending a mates patrol so I can tow the Stagea to the auto trans shop to have an investigation.. hopefully back on the road for christmas :)

Got a coil pack loom for the 25G from USA. Also a PS belt for the RS4. As [ post the latest addition to the Addict Stable is on a trailer heading for the Promised Land. Tamborine Mountain.

Transgo installed DRW Automatics in Adelaide kitted out many a Dinosaur mobile got the knod for the Job.

Guess I echo the many others who say was a worthwhile investment.

Thanks Scott Gold Label Nulon Trans fluid was a good choice according to Dave at the workshop.

Well let's see...on Thursday I inspected the bolt that had pulled through the rear left mud guard moulding after she-who-controls-the-marital-vajayjay back it into the garden edging, and yesterday I inspected the damage on the right rear door after my 5yo daughter threw open the left rear door of the Commodore with nary a care in the world.

Today I'm coming to terms with the fact that It's Started - that long, inexorable slide that a vehicle goes through from pristine fresh import to pile o' crap when it is subjected to the rigours of family life.

Sigh.

• Like 1

An emanage ultimate with universal loom

Who'd you get to install and tune that? Keen to hear about someone in SA with some hands on experience.

I'm finally getting access to a hoist and workshop this week and should get my dramas sorted out - I'm wanting to get an EMU install finally done soon after!