SAU Community

S A U N S W - Wakefield Trackday

N1GTR

forgive me if it was already mentioned in here, but how much will it cost approx. for someone to be a passenger on the day?

From memory last time it was $20

I'll still go out if it rains but to me wet track means more chances of someone going off which means lost track time and mud/crap being bought onto the track. Going by the current forecast if it does rain there wont be much.

I'll still go out if it rains but to me wet track means more chances of someone going off which means lost track time and mud/crap being bought onto the track. Going by the current forecast if it does rain there wont be much.

Even more driver training! :D

I'm pretty sure people go off and drag shit back onto the real road, and it also happens in racing. :D

Yes well, last time I was at wakie it rained and I covered turn 1 exit in snot, hard to do really but I still managed it, had to hide my head for a while, LOL.

BAD Mark.......

If anyone wants to meet up at the HungryJack / BP Servo at Marulan on the way back (will be leaving track after all sessions are finished) either hang back till the end of just meet at HJ for a defrief and rest before the hour drive home.