SAU Community

Deca Wrap Up Thread - Round 1 2011

NUTWGN

Wow, what a brilliant day! Couldnt have ordered more perfect weather. Thanks to all the organisers and those who helped on the day, without you it wouldnt run. Looking forward to June!

I'll leave you with the video I took when I went for a ride in Leon's car yesterday, was AWESOME!! (Still editing the other vid's that I took while timing in the arvo, Ill upload asap)

Cheers! :cheers:

Anna

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Green Mohawks

2. VODKA!!!!!

3. One crazy ass GTR

Awesome weekend everyone.

I've worked out I've only had about 5 1/2 hours sleep all weekend, so I'm going for a nap.

Bring on the reviews :)

As said massive weekend.

Thanks to all that put this weekend together

And a big thanks you to all that helped out yesterday.

I can still taste them fuel shots.. what was that ??

I picked up the green helmet and blue jumper and took them back to the motel . But they were taken from my ute so i thought they were claimed.

I will chase up who took them and get back to ya.

Cheers.

I can still taste them fuel shots.. what was that ??

"This extraordinarily strong spirit (95% alc/vol) needs to be treated with respect. It is questionable whether the human body is meant to digest such strong substances. Being effectively pure ethyl-alcohol, it is more commonly used in cooking, for medicinal purposes or by home perfume makers. One customer recommends it above all else as therapy for arthritic pain, and has been massaging his joints with it for years!

At any rate, the premium price of this Pure Spirit goes some way to ensure it is used sparingly and thoughtfully. Drunk diluted & chilled it traditionally makes a fine accompaniment to fish dishes. 95% alc/vol "

I was VERY VERY sick....Thanks Keiren (I think?)

\spirytus_vodka.jpg

WOW is all i can say about this weekend.

Friday was awesome having a few drinks and talking garbage, was damn good as usual.

Doing timing on the long wang was pretty good; having the quick guys absolutely roaring towards you mid 3rd then having the car step out slightly coming into the gate under brakes pointing towards me was pretty breathtaking :)

It was also good to see the little differences between the quicker guys...i may have noticed a few things that will help so WATCH OUT next time!

Also having a ride in Pauls GTR, freaking crazy; Leons 180, awesome; and Timmy and Campbells, pisser; was seriously awesome fun. Some really good slides happening there. Loved Shanes 4 wheel slides :D

Saturday night....pwoahhhhh....2 spiritus shots (thanks alot Kieran!), great RSL food, 33 $4 dollar vodkas in one go, boobs at Rawhide, what more do I need to say...

Definately a standout deca weekend...and I didnt even drive :)

another great deca :thumbsup: i really liked the MK layouts. can't really slide around like some of the turbo cars but the handbrake was getting a good workout. thanks to the organisers and the officials who helped out :cheers:

Great time as per usual.

Food much better and far quicker than taco as well..tho might go back there next weekend for a fishbowl or 2..

A massive thanks to all of those that helped out.

HOWEVER, we really need mroe helpers next time.

we ended up with many people standing around doing nothing and having to tag drivers in and out of the timing.

the short of it, if that keeps going we won;t be able to run these events. and with the many stoppages for helpers means less track time as well.

enough doom and gloom bring on pics and results!!!!

Another exceptionally well run event by SAU!

Was great to meet some of the SAU new-schoolers & run a muck with the usual faces!

33 vodkas was just an epic concept & I still can't beleive we managed to get served them all! Go Shepparton! Lol!

I'll upload some videos of teh green wheeled STI shortly...

Daz & Lisa.

Another exceptionally well run event by SAU!

Was great to meet some of the SAU new-schoolers & run a muck with the usual faces!

33 vodkas was just an epic concept & I still can't beleive we managed to get served them all! Go Shepparton! Lol!

I'll upload some videos of teh green wheeled STI shortly...

Daz & Lisa.

I saw the pic on facebook when I got back to the motel and thought "WTF - How the hell is that responsible service of alcohol" LOL, cant complain though - at $4 each it was a good price!

Great event, very well run

Had an amazing time

Thanks to the organisers for putting up such an awesome day

Can't wait for the next one

Here's a short video of some of my runs (not the best driving)

Edited by Undefined

I swear DECA just keeps getting better and better. Massive thanks to all the organisers, helpers, those that gave me rides and advice. Big thanks to... was it Wayne? (I'm terrible with names) the guy who stood out in the sun all day on the skidpan. Layouts were awesome this time too. I swear that last battle layout was designed for my car as my gears would rev out just as I reached each cone.

My appologies for the E95 shots, I'm unsure if all these thanks are genuine or sarcastic.

post-46358-0-47423300-1300613862_thumb.jpg

post-46358-0-85085400-1300613879_thumb.jpg

What amazed me more than the 33 (+15 ordered 5min later) vodka drinks was how fast they vanished! One moment we have a table full, 10minutes later they're all gone.