SAU Community

34Geeteetee Daily / Track Project

Weekend??? Sounds Doable! :woot: Missed the Nulon day cooz Friday. :(

Yeah, well hopefully ill be able to book it and ill confirm here :)

Pretty sure I'm working Nov 1st :( .. and I need money to afford new tyres for a track LOL.

I'll definitely be at Speed Weekend in Bathurst though ^_^

Damn!

What tyres you going for this time?

Speed weekend sounds like fun if I can get a working rear LSD, stupid A-LSD

Lol you will still have 3 wheel drive so go for it :P

Mind if I join? Mine will have been tuned by then and I wanna see how she goes :)

Not at all mate :)

November 1st means that I can actually come and catch up!

Haven't seen anyone in years :D

Woo hoo! Tracking the 33?

let's go to a speed off the streets session at wakie park..

I'd be interested in this in December probably :)

Damn!

What tyres you going for this time?

Thinking about giving the Falken RT615K's a try. They are rated treadwear 200, which is required for some events I'm thinking about doing. Plus best value tyres I can get locally :)

I'd be interested in this in December probably :)

Thinking about giving the Falken RT615K's a try. They are rated treadwear 200, which is required for some events I'm thinking about doing. Plus best value tyres I can get locally :)

I hope the Ks are better then the normal RT615s cause they are the shittiest tyres I have ever used and I've had some shitters

Lol, 3wd is still not as good as 2 working rears :(

I hope the Ks are better then the normal RT615s cause they are the shittiest tyres I have ever used and I've had some shitters

They seem to get a lot of reviews, and are apprently much grippier than the non K. Only one way to find out I guess :P

It will be good for me either way I would imagine as I have gone from Rotallas to out dated R888's and that was a great improvement, so hopefully brand new semis of any brand would still be a small improvement at least :P

They seem to get a lot of reviews, and are apprently much grippier than the non K. Only one way to find out I guess :P

It will be good for me either way I would imagine as I have gone from Rotallas to out dated R888's and that was a great improvement, so hopefully brand new semis of any brand would still be a small improvement at least :P

I hate the RT615s with a passion, worst tyre ever and even if he Ks have twice the grip of a non K they still won't compair to R888s, so they had better have made a massive improvement, it's funny cause the tyre the RT615 replaced was a good tyre :/