SAU Community

34Geeteetee Daily / Track Project

Great result, but that head must be close to lifting... Keep an eye on the coolant overflow...

Yep, its a lot of pressure for a stock motor BUT i guess this is a good test to show how long they can handle it! Adam has tuned plenty of RB26 with stock engines to 400kw so its a good sign they can do it, for how long... Ill report back!

awesome result!! how did you get the extra 30kw's?

This is news to come soon man, still a 3076, still single scroll and still the 6boost!

Wow Wtf that's insane I thought you changed the manifold and turbo housing.Will wait for a proper write up.

Nope ;) The package i had was already pretty impressive.... It just took a lot of research from myself with a fair whack of help from Mr Lith and a DAMN good tuner :banana:

Videos are being uploaded for now, will post as soon as i have access too them!

• Like 1

Wow, can't wait to see videos.

Video to come soon!

nice one , you finally got me so congrats. now its time to unleash our GTT's on Geelong :cheers:

Well its been a hell of a comp ;) Is it over yet? haha

Video to come soon!

Well its been a hell of a comp ;) Is it over yet? haha

i guess we can call it over . my .63 housing got nothing left :angry:

next comp starts when we upgrade to 3.0L bottoms

i guess we can call it over . my .63 housing got nothing left :angry:

next comp starts when we upgrade to 3.0L bottoms

No plan for 3L, ever ;) If anything happens itll be stock Nissan again for now haha

Just you waaaiit. Hopefully you wait for a long time though. Hahaha :P

Hope it will be a long time haha!

No plan for 3L, ever ;) If anything happens itll be stock Nissan again for now haha

Hope it will be a long time haha!

Hrmm its not that exy for a built motor though.

My Nitto rods, CP pistons, new gaskets, NItto head gasket, ARP head/main studs, Nitto oil collar was only about $2.5k in parts :thumbsup:

Hrmm its not that exy for a built motor though.

My Nitto rods, CP pistons, new gaskets, NItto head gasket, ARP head/main studs, Nitto oil collar was only about $2.5k in parts :thumbsup:

Exactly the path ill be heading down ;) 2.6L Neo :D

Exactly the path ill be heading down ;) 2.6L Neo :D

2.6L?

Lol, please aware me on your plans?

I kept mine stock capacity so interested on what extra expense you'd incurr to have that extra 60-80cc or so :P

2.6L?

Lol, please aware me on your plans?

I kept mine stock capacity so interested on what extra expense you'd incurr to have that extra 60-80cc or so :P

The Nitto crank is 2.6L from what they said at the JEM Tech Night..... ANYWAY, None of this talk of rebuild business! Shuddup and enjoy the results when they come haha :laugh:

Stock NEO is good to go!

Haha nah that is more than a stock NEO should have i think ;) Remember guys, this is NOT a built motor, this is 100% stock including the stock Headgasket and studs! I didnt need any more power but this has been an epic result!

How many K's on the engine? I was thinking about going metal head gasket and ARP studs just for piece of mind, but now I'm more than confident the stock HG will be fine for only 270kw! Also excuse my ignorance but what has changed since last tune to net the extra 30kw?

Edit: on my phone and didn't see the next page >_>

Also good to see someone willing to test the boundaries so other know about what the limits are, which I'm sure is what your doing, not because you want to do 390kw's worth of externally gated skids :D

Edited by iruvyouskyrine

The Nitto crank is 2.6L from what they said at the JEM Tech Night..... ANYWAY, None of this talk of rebuild business! Shuddup and enjoy the results when they come haha :laugh:

Stock NEO is good to go!

Touche'!

I was happy with my stock neo, only rebuild cuz some guy blew it up :/

I googled the price of a nitto crank. Nearly fell off my chair. $4,450 LOL

How many K's on the engine? I was thinking about going metal head gasket and ARP studs just for piece of mind, but now I'm more than confident the stock HG will be fine for only 270kw! Also excuse my ignorance but what has changed since last tune to net the extra 30kw?

Edit: on my phone and didn't see the next page >_>

Also good to see someone willing to test the boundaries so other know about what the limits are, which I'm sure is what your doing, not because you want to do 390kw's worth of externally gated skids :D

Haha well i ran 360kw for 5000kms and its been fine! Keep in mind this engine HAS gone around 148000km on it so it is not a youngster lol

It was all for science yes :ph34r:

Updates on the single mod soon!

Touche'!

I was happy with my stock neo, only rebuild cuz some guy blew it up :/

I googled the price of a nitto crank. Nearly fell off my chair. $4,450 LOL

Hmmmmm 2.5L sounds nice :O haha

For the guys that have been following this build, you will know the old GT3037-56T was completely out of Puff, With the help if Lithium we got to research alternatives for the beast.... After getting all the facts together it was sounding ideal so I took the punt and went down the Billet path.... Ill do a proper write up with graphs etc, but for now enjoy the sweet sounds of my GTT on gate -

Sigh... Your car used to inspire me. Now you're 200hp ahead of me and all it does is make me hate mine haha.

Oh well. Even with all that power, mine is still louder ;):laugh: