SAU Community

34Geeteetee Daily / Track Project

• 2 weeks later...

Nice skids pictures Mat

I would have loved to see

All grip run and smash the track out

But skids are more then welcome

Yeah i know, i want to get it out on track soon mate!

Not much to update at the moment as the poor car is getting neglected due to being busy! It currently is covered in rubber and has a flat left from tyre due to a screw... Will hopefully sort that this weekend.

Carmen and I purchased a Tow Rig to make taking the skyline places easier, so far is has not done towing duties as it needs some maintenance but it certainly looks the part and will look good with the 34 on the back -

IMG_9996a_zpse4c7410a.jpg

At Texi - Nirimba

TVCne40.jpg

For the videos recorded etc we ONLY use a Private Rd or track :ph34r:

hseW8eJ.jpg

Up Tea Gardens somewhere :)

I see the black stealth theme has taken over the 4wd too.. :whistling:

Looks good, whats the mods on the 4wd? lift kit? what motor?

Edited by AngryRBGTX

I see the black stealth theme has taken over the 4wd too.. :whistling:

Looks good, whats the mods on the 4wd? lift kit? what motor?

Lol yep, The theme continues :yes:

It is the 4.2 Turbo Diesel 1HD-T which is meant to be one of the tougher of the models.

The mods are quite extensive (Would you expect anything else?) but a bit hard to list as i am too lazy to go look at it :P

35 inch cooper tyres, lift kit, custom diff breathers, straight through 3" exhaust with Pyrometer fitted, Warn winch, custom air compressor setup on board, half the ARB catalogue including bull bar,tow bar, roof cage with high lift jack and shovel etc etc... CB, spotties, electronic brakes, snorkal, upgraded injector pump to handle the increase in boost, heavy duty radiator, proper duel battery setup with power outlet in the rear, super dark window tint...

Future repairs (this weekend i hope) - New wheel bearings both sides, new CV joint drivers side and if i get time ill replace the aerial.

Future mods - Probably not many really, we do want to build drawers in the back and have a Waeco 50L fridge setup for long trips :yes:

i want to try your new turbo in my twin scroll turbine housing!

Would be a crazy combo mate!! Mine is making 20psi at 3700rpm on a basic single scroll setup with 3" exhaust... Crazy to think what a proper TS setup will do...

The feeling of this vs the old turbo is not even remotely similar, the low down power and feel is so so good...

yeah your results are sick

Lithium; its a 3076 with .82 twin scroll

I agree, this would make for an interesting result, perhaps even with the 3582 hta? I found your graph again the other day Owen, I still can't believe the response.

post-63525-0-04218700-1372052895_thumb.jpg