SAU Community

S A U N S W - Wakefield Trackday Number 2 For 2011

N1GTR

It's all in the regulations page 2 and 3.

Basically there are 3 rounds per day - 2 x 15 minute sessions make up a round. Your fastest lap for the round determines the points you get for the round. Points are awarded up to the 10th fastest time in each round. The system is set up to reward consistently quick performance, go too hard set a cracker of a time and bin it or break it and you wont do well, likewise you can't be particularly slow but super consistent if you want to be up the pointy end of the field.

So if you went out for 3 warm up laps and broke the car and your best time wasnt one of the fastest 10 for that round then 0 points makes sense.

Edit: If theres an issue there let me know and I'll look into it for you.

Edited by gregor

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My time was from qualifiying ?, LOL, didnt know there was a qualifiying.

Mir, I've got it 95% worked out. I'll post up tonight how it exactly works. (in the other thread)

Entrant List updated as of may 1st..

If you have paid and entered more than 5 days ago can you please post up here stating ur name and username used on the form and ill get in touch with RENEW..

Entrant List updated as of may 1st..

If you have paid and entered more than 5 days ago can you please post up here stating ur name and username used on the form and ill get in touch with RENEW..

Paid and Emailed to don@renew on 22/4/11 but not on the list.

Certainly can come and watch, read the first page again to bring the right gear and you could even be a passenger!

I have organised lock up garages at Wakefield in the pitlane, right where the action is.

Can also get down in the normal pit area for $50.

If you are intested please call Unique Autosports on 9620 9000 or email [email protected]

ps. long term weather forecast is looking good

http://www.weatherzone.com.au/long-range-forecast/28-day-rain/nsw/southern-tablelands

Certainly can come and watch, read the first page again to bring the right gear and you could even be a passenger!

Noted, Im expecting another list of entrants anytime now so if ur not on it ill enquire.