SAU Community

G-Zone For M35S

bigkevracer

The problem with your theory is when the turbo blows, what will you do then? Highflow with what size wheels? This Garrett im fabricating wont cost much more but the mods to support it will.

I only built the box because it was slipping when I bought the car and I dont have the VQ35 in yet, I think you mean PM Mad?

Me? If my turbo blows then a standard rebuild will suffice. I'm not doing injectors and supporting mods etc it's just not worth the effort in this car as far as I'm concerned. That's my choice and I would honestly be happy if I had 180kw atw. If I want a mental car it will be a track only car because the temptation to get up a registered car is too great and it would be bye bye licence.

Anyway, who else is going to go for the G Zone? Ryan? You in?

Will Gzone offer any sort of discount for a group buy?

Because the pricing mentioned in this thread seems like the standard pricing. If that's the case then I don't think there's any rush to do it or make it group buy-ish...

lol Thats what they all say.

if your thinking about mofifying one or two things.. just a heads up at the domino effect.

Too true.

Spoke with Scott the other night...was telling him how when I 1st got the car I was like "200awkw will be plenty!!"

Have most of my mods done now, but itching to crack 300awkw...

Might even look at upgrading the turbo when the tax return $$$ arrives :ninja:

Too true.

Spoke with Scott the other night...was telling him how when I 1st got the car I was like "200awkw will be plenty!!"

Have most of my mods done now, but itching to crack 300awkw...

Might even look at upgrading the turbo when the tax return $$ arrives :ninja:

your wife is going to have your head on a platter.

really haha

your wife is going to have your head on a platter.

really haha

Haha not if she doesn't know about it :nuke:

She can't tell the difference btween 140awkw and 270awkw....do there's a good chance 300+ won't be "detected" :woot:

just a small suggestion....as there are so many people interested why do you either:

* get a groups together and all put in cash and do one and the test it.....that way the outlay is less per person

* All ship you units together through Jesse to and from one point.

anyway only a suggestion!

just a small suggestion....as there are so many people interested why do you either:

* get a groups together and all put in cash and do one and the test it.....that way the outlay is less per person

I reckon thats a good idea actually.:wave:

Great idea, can I be the tester? Please? :)

I will cover all the tuning costs of course. lol.

why not all chip in and get the guys from g-zone to fly down with the equipment? ph34r.gif

Down from Japan? :blink:

If they were Brisbane it might be an option, but an international return flight, hotel accomodation, meals and then an agreable dyno owner for however many days?

I don't see that being more affordable than sending them over.

And that's completely aside form the likelyhood of a Japanese tuner leaving his own business to fly halfway around the world.

Edited by Daleo

Ummm... what about our Japanese friend with the rich exhaust vid on M35 info?

Reckon you could convince him to get something done?

Dale, don't feed the trolls... let them be with their tractors :whistling:

Sorry, only been paying half attention - is this place even in Japan?

Down from Japan? :blink:

If they were Brisbane it might be an option, but an international return flight, hotel accomodation, meals and then an agreable dyno owner for however many days?

I don't see that being more affordable than sending them over.

And that's completely aside form the likelyhood of a Japanese tuner leaving his own business to fly halfway around the world.

i know its more local but DrDrift used to fly round aus doing tunes in major citys for the whaling fleet (read r33's) because their boards can't be nistuned but can be chipped by DrDrift

Just let the jap guy stay at your place

also, my corolla sounds much more like a tractor than the stagea pinch.gif

Edited by pipster11

i know its more local but DrDrift used to fly round aus doing tunes in major citys for the whaling fleet (read r33's) because their boards can't be nistuned but can be chipped by DrDrift

Just let the jap guy stay at your place

also, my corolla sounds much more like a tractor than the stagea pinch.gif

I understand what you're saying, I just think the logistics are a bit much.

I doubt he'd be happy sharing a room with a 3 year old... Even with a belly full of Saké:whistling: Although that would certainly quiet down my son.

I guess we'll have to see what develops.

lol @ belly full of Saké in a 3 year old's room.

I am sure we could organise an awd dyno down here and I have a little spare space for accommodation.

Would just need to be able to deal with big dogs :P

First, Mr Amino doesn't speak good enough english, I have an intermediary. Love the Japanese, a friend of a friend and she's happy to help in any way she can!

I'm happy to be the guinea rat, but will wait a couple of weeks till I have my exhaust in. Sounds like I'll have all the mods he wants to know about by then. I am keen to here more about Dust's HKS F-Con setup too...

Who is actually interested in moving forward, given a cost of 44000-64000 yen? Think its Tonto, Scott and I?

What size is everyones exhausts? Is everyone running the same sze?