SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Hitting up Munich for Oktoberfest next year.

Hoping to hit stuttgart 1 or 2 times earlier in the year as well so I should be good for beers.

might try and get to the ring on one trip again as well

Munich / Stuttgart - easily 2 of the greatest places ive ever been, Oktoberfest was incredible!

Been planning to go back to Germany for a while now

It's been dropped, and I didn't like the sound of his story...told me he bought it new, 2.5 years ago, in Tasmania, and has never had time to register it in Melbourne.... I didn't bother going to check it out, could be legit but sounded too dodgy for my liking.

I bought a different one anyway

/subtle

Nah man has entire got blokes out there? desent job?

sweet do you make awesome statues in stuff? haha

Yeah pretty sure I've seen Entire cars getting around, not many and not often any more, it's mostly just us and a few others here and there these days.

Munich / Stuttgart - easily 2 of the greatest places ive ever been, Oktoberfest was incredible!

Been planning to go back to Germany for a while now

Stuttgart? I haven't been there, is it any good?

I've only been to Koln, Berlin and Munich (was going to 'pop in' from time to time during 2 years stay in the UK that didn't really happen).

In other news quit my job today. Anyone have a glorified PA role going?

You got some balls Ashrey

I've seen many small businesses come and go

Hope you run the business well as with the new DPN provisions you can still get royally screwed even if your a company entity.

Well at least with all the equipment you'll be purchasing you'll be able to make good use of the new depreciation laws :thumbsup:

lol my restaurant will be 100+, and I'm front of house.

Going to be fun times ahead, but then I've done it before a while back, should be right!

please buy a gvcc1011 retigo.

only if you like booze and cars.

rest of it is fairly boring

Haha. Just got back from the fatherland two days ago. I am a big fan of pilseners when I am there. So easy to drink, not filling, and can easily get very pissed with no hangovers in the morning. Been there three times this year.... I think one more trip this year but fark it's getting cold there soon (west Rhineland).

I have found the German's to be very nice people, who love their families and friends, good morals, good workers.

/End world domination.... they do it this time by being the last non-asian country actually manufacturing.

Yeah pretty sure I've seen Entire cars getting around, not many and not often any more, it's mostly just us and a few others here and there these days.

yeah sounds like a service job not too many service blokes in entire

It's been dropped, and I didn't like the sound of his story...told me he bought it new, 2.5 years ago, in Tasmania, and has never had time to register it in Melbourne.... I didn't bother going to check it out, could be legit but sounded too dodgy for my liking.

I bought a different one anyway

/subtle

ah fair enough, seemed too good to be true.

how much you pick one up for if you don't mind me asking? I'll be looking soon so would be nice to have a ball park figure

yeah sounds like a service job not too many service blokes in entire

If I'm not mistaken it was a short old dude with longish hair

ah fair enough, seemed too good to be true.

how much you pick one up for if you don't mind me asking? I'll be looking soon so would be nice to have a ball park figure

Like I said don't let me influence you, I didn't even go and check it out. He sent me photos of the damage from the drop (said it was a stationary drop, knocked off the stand), and it was pretty minor (scuff/scratch on the tail beside the seat, can't see it in the side on shots), so it may be legit, just make sure you get it checked for finance/write off first..

You looking at CBR's now or still R6?

If I'm not mistaken it was a short old dude with longish hair

Like I said don't let me influence you, I didn't even go and check it out. He sent me photos of the damage from the drop (said it was a stationary drop, knocked off the stand), and it was pretty minor (scuff/scratch on the tail beside the seat, can't see it in the side on shots), so it may be legit, just make sure you get it checked for finance/write off first..

You looking at CBR's now or still R6?

either one, depends on what I can find for a decent price / low kms

dont like the gsxrs or ninjas as much, LOVE the matte black R6's with red bits though

either one, depends on what I can find for a decent price / low kms

dont like the gsxrs or ninjas as much, LOVE the matte black R6's with red bits though

Yeah I was always gonna get a gixxer, but the more I looked at it the more I didn't like the headlight. Love the rear with an eliminator though

Got 3 mates who recently purchased gixxers, 2 600's and a 750...the 07 600 and 750 doesn't look as bad with it's style of headlight, the 08/09 extends out further on the fairing making the main middle section of the light look odd.. I love the front of the CBR though, and the rear can look good just needs a bit more done to it, which I'll be doing