SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I know its a few pages back

But how is his surname actually spelt,

Pettet

Pettite

Pettit

Can we get a poll going on ? cause everyones doing it differently. Also has he got a wife? cause i know of a pettit somewhere in southeast. :P

Pettett if I remember correctly from the defect label, I'll look later.

Ive been knox a handful of times in my r34, never had any trouble... yet

I drive past there 5 times a week and have only had trouble once. But it does happen; just a numbers game and the wrong time of day.

my brothers now 340rwkw (on trents hub dyno at least..) car still cant pull on me, dat dere turbo lag vs supercharger

can we quit this faggotry about hub dyno's reading higher please? i'm soooo over it! they are better and more accurate... it's one dude in adelaide that bullshits his figures and happens to have a hub.

trent's dyno is callibrated correctly and runs the appropriate correction mode.

cars on trent's dyno make the same power as on a dyno dynamics in shoot 6 mode

my car was within 10kw of 2 different dyno dynamics rollers

I know its a few pages back

But how is his surname actually spelt,

Pettet

Pettite

Pettit

Can we get a poll going on ? cause everyones doing it differently. Also has he got a wife? cause i know of a pettit somewhere in southeast. :P

easy...

F A G G O T

Lol poor Pat

Pat also had a race with Michaels 1980 N/A supra. Has about 150kw with me as passenger and was neck and neck :|

Haha that was interesting. Good to see my stocker was holding on.

can we quit this faggotry about hub dyno's reading higher please? i'm soooo over it! they are better and more accurate... it's one dude in adelaide that bullshits his figures and happens to have a hub.

trent's dyno is callibrated correctly and runs the appropriate correction mode.

cars on trent's dyno make the same power as on a dyno dynamics in shoot 6 mode

my car was within 10kw of 2 different dyno dynamics rollers

easy...

F A G G O T

Hub dynos are better as you eliminate variables in the tuning (tyre pressure & slip at the wheels) makes it possible to repeat runs and have results the same. Good for fine tuning as you don't have unknown variables messing with each run.