SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Scored some taittinger vintage 99 on the flight over to europe as qantas knew it our honeymoon..dat1stclasslyf

Mad can't wait!
Have you got all 4?

just got the Repasoda

Kah-Tequila-Reposado.jpg

more bought it for looks rather than anything else so did not see point in getting more,

I normally drink Don Julio

that said, catchoftheday/scoopon had the KAH recently for 174 delivered..I paid $60 off the shelf in USA for it..so that some delivery fees.

Anyone got the tips for good food joints in Patong? Been there before but only for 4 days 90% of which was spent getting tattooed.

I want to eat at all these joints people always talk about where they fed their family with lobster for $3 each...

Last time I was there I lived off maccas/HJ's and some chicken from a street market (which was delicious), but keen to get some variety this time as I'll be there for 2 weeks

Should we be ?

Apparently there's 3000+ cars at the hwy meet tonight... Would explain why I didn't see a single cop on the road on my drive home at about 10pm tonight, lol

Anyone at hwy?

Apparently there's 3000+ cars at the hwy meet tonight... Would explain why I didn't see a single cop on the road on my drive home at about 10pm tonight, lol

yeh i was there on my loud ass bike, limiter bashing a lot. huge turnout and a bunch of good cars including old ones which was nice