SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

seriously you win a prize for being the 1 millionth person to suggest this. :woot:

cant be done.

well it can, but f**k that. i aint spending that much money.

Also want to be taken for a spin :D

On another note, after going from shagged 275 NT05s to 245 Dunlops I've gone from traction in 2nd on good roads to 'lols' but I don't feel like I'm going to spin out to a tree in the wet which is nice.

Inb4 flogged out Falcon up for sale at ridiculous price.

:P

If you wanted a 4wd micra, probably a better bet to start off with something like the Familia GT-R and then mod that... they're little rockets when set up right. 154kW for something that weighs about 1000kg, not too shabby as a starting point.

but they break and break hard. gearboxes and diffs are weak as. few parts drifting around from old projects but people usually stick to them for rally and keep them tame.

generally not too common because ugly + heavy. and those that are still around have been flogged by GTR wannabes. still fetch a decent price since purists will start to restore them. they had heaps of nismo optionals etc. (for a small JDM car anyway)

Up late on a Friday night with nothing to do? Ever been scammed by a guy named Jayson from the Blackburn/Burwood area? Haven't heard all about the massive scammer who has been operating here for years?

Why don't you read this thread from page two onwards, where you can -

- See forum member Jayson F, or gtr2nv, known by a variety of other usernames including jet31 (banned on this very forum) not defend himself ONCE against numerous posts linking him to all his other scamming usernames for a period of 7 years!

- Hear from other users who he has stolen from, and then sold the stolen goods on the very same forum!

- Read about how the post office seems to lose some items for which he can't produce receipts!
- Learn about how when some items arrive, they're thrashed or internally cracked!

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/441101-fs-brand-new-kinugawa-kando-t67-billet/page-2

On the subject of converting to AWD

Should I buy a gtr with my write off money or is the ol gtt/gtst considered on par around the track nowadays when set up well?

Buy back wreck, buy one of the myriad of sub 1k rolling shells or sub 5k gtst's and swap everything in. Spend the rest of insurance cash on more fruit.

Really actually buy Grants 33, huge KSports, Teins, RA3-DT's, tidy interior. Bodywork is not so tidy so it'll be less upsetting when you bend it again :P