SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

ey blokes,

Where's the best spot in my cooling system for me to throw in the coolant temperature sensor for a gauge?
In the top hose (That's water coming OUT of the engine right?) using one of those adaptor blocks you can pick up from SCA?

Not sure if my Koyo Rad has a bung for a sensor... and if it does it'll be at the bottom so that'll be reading it at it's coldest point :/

Where's the best spot in my cooling system for me to throw in the coolant temperature sensor for a gauge?

In the top hose (That's water coming OUT of the engine right?) using one of those adaptor blocks you can pick up from SCA?

Not sure if my Koyo Rad has a bung for a sensor... and if it does it'll be at the bottom so that'll be reading it at it's coldest point :/

Hot side of radiator, wherever most practical to hook-up on the hose

ey blokes,

Your anus.

with the clubby gone, and the micra finished for now, i needs another project.

if anyone knows of a gen2 subaru liberty wagon going for about 500 bucks, let me know.

cheers fellas.