SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

OK so i'm selling the Evo... anyone want?

Gonna buy a $5k RB20 C33 as a train station car and club reg it... then use the rest for a deposit on a CX5 for the family.

Actually kinda looking forward to it as I have always wanted a Laurel and I HATE the golf

Shouldn't have taken the Golf

Should have bought a Jeep

It's not a car, it's an Alfa Romeo

• Like 1

dat Evo buyers regret.

Legitimate thing. No less than 4 people on here who have abandoned them in a matter of months.

Patiently awaiting Ishan and Scott to bail on them now...

dat Evo buyers regret.

but CX5? cant tow (much), no offroad capability... why go soft roader then? small-medium family car will do those duties.

1) you drive a pulsar, you opinion is invalid.

2) clearly it's a family car, not for off-roading or towing my non existent track car that I don't have.

Get an R33 Hamish

No.

Legitimate thing. No less than 4 people on here who have abandoned them in a matter of months.

They are great and I would still like to have one, but not as my ONLY car and definitely needs moar power.

Buy Hamish's

i do good pri for yoo.

be a man

so why not just get a ford mondeo or something?

cx-5 is basically a mazda 3 on stilts.

compare spec for $$ cx5 is damn good

and mazda 6 newer and better spec than mondeo

all these have been on my check list

new jeep cherokee has me interested along with Skoda octavia RS need to compare with cx5

Mazda.3 is well specced now days the jeep grand Cherokee is deff nicer but few more $$$

The crv is quite nice lookin and well kitted out to but gets pricey

not the grand Missus don;t want to park it.

the new cheerokee out next months,

looks interesting,

curretn reviews say they fixed all the hard plastics, 9 speed auto, plus could tow my race ar so I can buy a fun car.

I haven't driven mine yet, the 4 months don't kick in till the damn engine starts.

Should be a good car, like the other 3 cars I own at the moment. Will need to get rid of one at least once Barry gets it back on the road I think. Anyone want to buy an evo7 with brand new built 2.3 engine? :P