SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Should be a good car, like the other 3 cars I own at the moment. Will need to get rid of one at least once Barry gets it back on the road I think. Anyone want to buy an evo7 with brand new built 2.3 engine? :P

lol.

when I was there last it was buried in a sea of cars. are they just doing an engine for it?

you'd think there'd be enough evo engine parts floating around that there wouldnt be much delay.

I haven't driven mine yet, the 4 months don't kick in till the damn engine starts.

Should be a good car, like the other 3 cars I own at the moment. Will need to get rid of one at least once Barry gets it back on the road I think. Anyone want to buy an evo7 with brand new built 2.3 engine? :P

I'll offer you $62 and a welding rod.

OK so i'm selling the Evo... anyone want?

Gonna buy a $5k RB20 C33 as a train station car and club reg it... then use the rest for a deposit on a CX5 for the family.

Actually kinda looking forward to it as I have always wanted a Laurel and I HATE the golf

JZ cressida up the road for 1500$..89 model....tis auto tho...but get t56 and install for plenty good times.......

not to mention parts for these cars and parts are ridiculously plentiful and cheap

also I love that you hate the golf...even if you had to buy one to figure it out :D

was 2 tossers on westgate yeterday...P-platers racing, a golf and a sil80....I don't know who won but they were both lame

OK so i'm selling the Evo... anyone want?

Gonna buy a $5k RB20 C33 as a train station car and club reg it... then use the rest for a deposit on a CX5 for the family.

Actually kinda looking forward to it as I have always wanted a Laurel and I HATE the golf

Wait wut? Hamish in a rb20?

Lol really have been accumulating the parts, all that's left to buy is wideband and tune really. Although true enough that's the better part of a K, sad times.

I soz wallet, I soz.

I'll wait for Scott to get bored of his lol.

I shotgunned that car first

There's an 8 with 2.3 E85 and 515kw or something ridiculous like that in the for sale section.

Dude wants 36k (?) though...