SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Martin best way to get Malaysian ringitt over there at an exchange booth? from a quick google this seems to be the suggested route..

Applied for my 28 degrees card a bit late :\

Edited by UNR33L

yeah booths are best, in back-packer areas even better

and the more you convert the better the rate/fees

at least as a rule.

never convert at Melb airport, or AU banks!

yeah booths are best, in back-packer areas even better

and the more you convert the better the rate/fees

at least as a rule.

never convert at Melb airport, or AU banks!

Sweet, I'll just take some aussie dollars with me then

+1 for don't convert at Melb airport

I gave them $10 SGD and I'm pretty sure I ended up with a couple of $2 coins after their transaction fee and god awful exchange rate. Should have kept the money lol

+1 for don't convert at Melb airport

I gave them $10 SGD and I'm pretty sure I ended up with a couple of $2 coins after their transaction fee and god awful exchange rate. Should have kept the money lol

I did the exact same thing! Only because I had make a phone call, luckily the missus picked up her phone because I could only afford a single phone call after the conversion.

lol when I was in NYC with some mates we were walking near Central Park and this absolutely gorgeous girl with a sexy eastern european accent ask us if we wanted to hire bikes for a couple of hours to ride around the park. So of course we were all like "yes ma'aam"...

Nek minit we're in an alley with 4 huge adidas tracksuit wearing mother fùckers straight out of the movie Hostel, getting rusted shïtter bikes out of the back of a van... for $10/hour, with a $30 security deposit that we didn't expect to see again, and a $10/15min overusage fee.... Didn't help that they'd moved the van when we came back an hour and a half later...

Still, point of the story was the girl was hot.