SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Rodney Jane called, he wants his wheels back

hahaha the rears are nice I thought? dat concave..

Leigh, if you go 20's are grippy tyres available at reasonable prices? Or would moving to really low profile 20's going to cost you an extra $1k in tyres over the next 2 years due to 'rare tyre sizes'?

There isn't too much difference in cost, I'd probably get Invos or something.

The 20's suit that car well as the arches are HUUUUUGE, but those rims look aids... rears are OK but fronts suck the wang

lol BUUUUUUUUUUUURN

Yeah that and the car is just big in general so looks alright.

Obviously I'd get some good fronts to match the concave on the rear unlike this bloke..

I cant because the owners have already done it after she tells me about it (and after she took photos).

i know $200 is pretty small, but the mould and stove is petty shit. and I am tempted to throw in the towel, but it means that they can get away with an extensive list of little shit + one/two issues and guarantee a win regardless of going through the tribunal or not.

f**k em. its already wasted enough of my time. im FIFO bitch.

Landlords / real estate agents pull this crap all the time. I remember the first place I moved into the agent tried to get me for $150 for "some rubbish left on the ground" when I asked them to provide evidence they couldn't but kept insisting I pay. I just threatened them with various things from http://www.tuv.org.au and http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/housing-and-accommodation/renting saying I would be reporting them for dodgy practices, which scared them off.

specify.

gearbox her.

could mean her house? some sort of freaky sexual act using her anus?

i took it as her office... i suggested house as a way of f**king owners tenant and agent over...

tripple win.

So I have an idea to put a second Varex in my car where my middle resonator is, effectively giving me a straight pipe when both mufflers are completely open. Xforce tell me that the remote fob frequencies won't cross, so that's all good for one closed one open operation as a medium volume setting, but I'm concerned that this medium volume (where I'd spend most of my time driving) would be unable to boost / drive fun due to the ultra restrictive nature of even a single Varex when closed.

Any ideas around this?

So I have an idea to put a second Varex in my car where my middle resonator is, effectively giving me a straight pipe when both mufflers are completely open. Xforce tell me that the remote fob frequencies won't cross, so that's all good for one closed one open operation as a medium volume setting, but I'm concerned that this medium volume (where I'd spend most of my time driving) would be unable to boost / drive fun due to the ultra restrictive nature of even a single Varex when closed.

Any ideas around this?

Dynomax VT?

What are you wanting? A closed Varex makes for laggy spool and restricts a fair bit, makes more noise on boost when closed imo.

Dual 88mm wastegates welded into the exhaust near the mid muffler. Opens up on boost. Straight pipe gating through a dry field in summer. Leave burnt scorch marks on the ground like a DeLorean going 88 mile per hour.

Profit.

Edit: Pic related.

1282675945_bottom_88mph.jpg

friday means nothing when working the weekend. yayyy.

need more car parts to order to keep me busy... wheres scotty... ill take one of everything. two for the big ones.

hahahah

i said this to him last night...

ive got nothing to fit this weekend...

ï can fix that he says....