SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Oh well there you go, i was always under the impression chasers were close to 1900kgs. The y34 was shipped for 1680kgs

The green leds through the passenger windows is so awesome. Will need to put on some green undercar neons to complete the look

Oh well there you go, i was always under the impression chasers were close to 1900kgs. The y34 was shipped for 1680kgs

The green leds through the passenger windows is so awesome. Will need to put on some green undercar neons to complete the look

or you could spray a huge penis across the side for the same effect, but less money

• Like 1

Yeah they do that

Had some f**k heads come up quickly behind me on the west gate freeway the other day, obviously on the way back from the GP. They weaved in front of me and then one (on L plates) slows down to 60km/h in front of me talking to his/her mate in the lane next to us, then I change lanes to move around them and the biker looks at me like I've done something wrong lol? Then does the shittiest wheelie I've ever seen. f**k heads give the rest of us a bad name. Can only hope they take just themselves when they inevitably end up a road trauma statistic.

I had a bunch of wankers on road bikes surround me on the Neppean Hwy one night in the 33. Boxed me in and forced me to slow to like 40 while their mates did wheelies and shit.

They tried it on a second time but when I stepped it out at 100kph they decided not to come too close lol

edit : csb

• Like 2

I had a bunch of wankers on road bikes surround me on the Neppean Hwy one night in the 33. Boxed me in and forced me to slow to like 40 while their mates did wheelies and shit.

They tried it on a second time but when I stepped it out at 100kph they decided not to come too close lol

edit : csb

As a biker I can't stand how arrogant, self righteous and hypocritical so many bikers can be. The worst are the ones who engage in road rage with cars thinking they can come out of that battle on top.

CSB warning. I remember when I was driving Alvin's 34 and I had a motorbike swerve into my lane and put on the brakes hard, which made me slam on mine, then he changed lanes as I did and put the brakes on hard again; this time his rear tyre connecting with my front bar (put a rubber mark on front bar that polished out easily enough) and he looks back at me like I'm the one driving like a moron. He then slows down to let me pass and starts tailgating me really close with his high beam on. I'm loling cause the dick head is playing traffic wars with 1.5 tonnes of metal...I tapped the brakes a couple of times to scare him away and he quickly got the hint that he would end up second best if he kept it up. He got the bird when I turned off, cause that's how you finish off a situation like that.

Duuuuuuuude... How did you find about all the impul bits? That ecu is a great find.

Yeah heaps of coilovers and modified air bag kits on YJ.

Good way to blow your engine, as all the protection of the stock ecu is bypassed.

Plenty of Stagea engines down the drain from the Impul. Bump the boost up and see what happens. At some point the stock injectors max out and you are screwed. ;)

At least the Nismo ecu has protection. Are they available still or discontinued?

Yeah just did some reading up on it and not reprogrammable, so not interested.

Theres no nistune as far as i can tell, but would an impul chipped ecu make it possible to use nistune?

Ive spoken to uprev but i cant give them all the info they need (yet)

I doubt uprev will work, they couldn't help with ours after sending them the ROM file.

Nistune were useless for the VQ25det, but they do have the VQ30det early ecu's cracked.

I would say you are stuck with an Emanage over the stock ecu, (or over an Impul/Nismo ecu to get rid of afm cut/speed cut) with a decent tune.

Yeah i know about the biggybacks. NM35 ecu pinout is same shape as y34 det, not sure if many of the pins are common. If i do want to go down the E85 route, might have a word to Wolf ems since they have done a wire-up for an auto 25det stagea