SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Anyone know what the Quantas lounge is like at Tulla? Get to test it out on Saturday. 1st time in any lounge. Bring on the free booze!

took the wife in a few months back, her first time in one... she loved the fact you pour your own wine..

just makes me lol.

trying so hard to be fine dining, but then fill the glass to the brim and shove as much Persian fairy floss in there as physically possible , too the point that you can't use a spoon to eat it until you have deconstructed the top half yourself.

Sorry, engineers dont need energy drinks and that much food. We're used to doing all nighters and only cram 12 hours before the exam. Hence dont need as much food.

:P

speak for yourself on the food brother.

well I thought it was tasty, you just pushed the fairly floss into the cream and ate it.

oh well.

maybe you prefer the Croquettes:

IMG_5123.JPG

or on a cathay flight some duck noodles and some cheese:

IMAGE_7.jpg

IMAGE_6.jpg

or some twice cooked duck?

IMAGE_10.jpg

which lounge?

domestic/intl?

first/bus/club?

oh and what time?

International? Thought there was just that and domestic? I'll be there between 8-11.

took the wife in a few months back, her first time in one... she loved the fact you pour your own wine..

Haha my mum said the same thing when she went recently.

International? Thought there was just that and domestic? I'll be there between 8-11.

Haha my mum said the same thing when she went recently.

ok so odds are it is the international business lounge.

SO they have the usual buffett of food which is nice, but up the back there is a table area as well with a small menu, and the food/menu fresher there.

re drinks

International is free pour everything, beers and cider in fridge, a selection of red and white wines and the usual spirits with a limited number of mixers.

the single seats beside the ledge in the middle are the best bet as they are in pairs and most have power so you can recharge prior to flight.