SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I think when you saw me it was at alvina's house. That was from cat, not hayfever

Stupid cats. Toby knows my pain

Nah it was up at Skyline nationals

I was copping it too, fkin dusty cabin

Sif mow on a high pollen day lol

You've almost sold me on a Gloria

You should see some its cool hidden stuff. Bawler as f**k.

Cons:

Auto only.

Second hand parts (is there such a thing?)

ECU is in same league as M35 stagea; no one wants to touch them (except stagea has cult following to push for some aftermarket options)

But at least its hella cheaper than a chaser (300kgs lighter too)

lol Jono I remember your hayfever

Feelin it today too bro, nearly a box of tissues down

Nose was runny for whole 3 hours of mowing today. Not the thick runny, the watery runny.

Abalon A eyedrops, best thing ever.

i managed to rid myself of hay fever for good. used to get it to the point i couldn't open my eyes...

can't remember who, but someone told me to go to the local market, and buy some locally made honey. have a teaspoon each morning(on toast etc) and within about 2 weeks i never got it again..

apparently because the local honey has local polin in it, it helps your body build an immunity..

maybe I'm wrong.. but it seemed to work.. haven't had hay fever for about 4 years now..

Cons:

Auto only.

Second hand parts (is there such a thing?)

ECU is in same league as M35 stagea; no one wants to touch them (except stagea has cult following to push for some aftermarket options)

Plenty of VIP bodykits, JIC do coilovers for them, bunch of cool exhausts. That's about it.

Plenty of VIP bodykits, JIC do coilovers for them, bunch of cool exhausts. That's about it.

i didnt say there wasnt aftermarket support for cosmetics... (but feel free to link some exhausts)

just getting stuff like AFMs or ECUs or even coilpacks without paying a fortune could be problematic. at least nissan still make most parts for them.

almost put on a better show than the 787b at WTAC

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152477296201234&set=o.676423219103325&type=2&theater

Cons:

Auto only.

Second hand parts (is there such a thing?

are you trying to say that a Y34 is 300kg lighter than a JZX100?