SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Better get motivated and service the Evo for Phillip Island tomorrow. Furk yeh. :P

Fit semis...

Check fluids...

Fill up 6 jerries with e85... Where the bloody hell am I going to put them all?

Time to invest in a roof cage?

Long range fuel tank on an evo would be a 55L capacity...

Mate of mine is down in Melb for a wedding tomorrow... He's got a long range tank on his navara (I think it is)... made it down here (2480km) in just 2 tanks of the D-juice...

The missus A4 turbo made Sydney on one tank which I was impressed with, but the Evo only gets 200-250 these days. I was thinking to put a fuel cell in the boot, or fit the evo9 65L tank.

8 is larger than the 7 as well isn't it?

Where's your wedding Simon?

Friend of mine getting married at Chateau Yering

Better get motivated and service the Evo for Phillip Island tomorrow. Furk yeh. :P

Fit semis...

Check fluids...

Fill up 6 jerries with e85... Where the bloody hell am I going to put them all?

Worn the rear seats out i had 4 in the 33 and there would have been room for 2 more.... evo should be similar

The missus A4 turbo made Sydney on one tank which I was impressed with, but the Evo only gets 200-250 these days. I was thinking to put a fuel cell in the boot, or fit the evo9 65L tank.

Fairly sure there is an Aus delivered option that is cheaper and easier to find. Some type of Magna from memory

That a fancy name for Yering Station?

Yeah pretty much.

Yering Station is the Winery part, Chateau Yering is the homestead / wedding venue / functions / accomodation

1z.jpg

http://m.oo.com.au/Prinetti-Stainless-Steel-2-Sli_P226176.cfm

Actually I got that as a gift and guessed it was worth $50, but eBay search says the person probably paid $100+ for it. That link above has it for quite cheap. Anyway, it toasts bread well and that's mostly what I use it for.