SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

had first experience with electric power steering today.

granted it was in a hyundai Elantra.

but if this is the future, I'm buying old.

when changing lanes could feel cat's eyes through seat but nothing through wheel,

zero feedback, as in nothing, it was horrid.

there's strippers in sunshine/footscray????

not that I ahve ever gone but all the ones I knew had shut down years ago.

Sex cauldron?! i thought they shut that place down??

you can take an exhaust off a prelude and it sounds fast but doesnt mean its not gay as shit.

• Like 1

I'm ok,

there used to be a couple on old gelong road, but the signs are gone now, (Aimed at truckies so never went there)

the spotty was the dodgiest place in west for year but it gone to a gastro pub now.

went there a few times as a Girl I was hanging out with had ideas of being a stripper and wanted advice, never got into it as far as I know plus was walking distance from both our places.

no idea of any others and probally better for it.

the new tesla P85D also does 11 sec 1/4 mile runs..

kinda tempting, other than 100K prices

That's cool for an electric sedan, but then I remembered that Leigh's car does that for $55k and sounds good while doing it lol

Leigh is pulling 11's

damn

how close to being able to do a warranty claim if something breaks?

EDIT: went and looked at his sig, so yeah his modified sedan is just as fast as a stock electric car...woot

4 doors for more....babies???

don;t get me wrong if it was 40K I would buy one, but for the price tag, M235i anyday

howev er this is only if a few years development, in a few more, these bastards toing to be wrecking everyone.

and next moment high speed chargers at ever track day!

Leigh is pulling 11's

damn

how close to being able to do a warranty claim if something breaks?

EDIT: went and looked at his sig, so yeah his modified sedan is just as fast as a stock electric car...woot

All he's done is an ecu remap, which is what the Tesla is doing with it's firmware updates

slight difference after market to factory tho (cost and warranty), plus wheels and tyres

that said I could buy a VL for 5K spend 10K pon it and go faster than either...does that make it a better car.

(opinions other than Mohs appreciated)