SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Got into counter strike this week.

I enjoy the friendlier-smack talk, but fark me it's a sad world. Thousands of hours of play time, sitting on the same map, using the same weapons.... Worse than wow almost. Except it's stimulating (for a few hours)

I would agree but my nihilistic views on life prevent me from being a hypocrit - almost everything anyone does can be comparably sad. I tend to favour games as at least an active participation rather than the passive nature of say watching tv for hours on end which seems to be most of people's lives these days if not on social media.

I would agree but my nihilistic views on life prevent me from being a hypocrit - almost everything anyone does can be comparably sad. I tend to favour games as at least an active participation rather than the passive nature of say watching tv for hours on end which seems to be most of people's lives these days if not on social media.

this is true.

i look at my steam profile and then look at other peoples... i play a fair few hours a week compared to some, but I havent put more than 150 hours into a single game. whilst a friend of mine put 800 hours into one of his Diablo 3 characters, and has several characters. i just cant fathom how people spend so much time on something with so little interaction (when you think about it) and so little rewarded (other than more games).

Some guy replied to my comment on there this morning, which Facebook notified me of, but doesn't take me to the reply making the notification pretty pointless... I'm guessing he was disagreeing with me agreeing with bolt.

In short, f**k Adam goodes he's a f**kin sook. If it's racism why aren't they booing his aboriginal team mates?

Simon Carter But they never stood upto a girl for yelling out a racist remark
Simon Carter plz

ABS will have the raw figures, not sure about targets / projections. Why?

Apparently it's around 3%

An independent study has shown that the construction industry runs at around 6-6.5%.

So your boy Abbot wants to strip us of all our rights/benefits because we're all lazy unprodcutive bikies, running at double his desired productivity.

Blow me Tony.

I just got a payrise :)

this is true.

i look at my steam profile and then look at other peoples... i play a fair few hours a week compared to some, but I havent put more than 150 hours into a single game. whilst a friend of mine put 800 hours into one of his Diablo 3 characters, and has several characters. i just cant fathom how people spend so much time on something with so little interaction (when you think about it) and so little rewarded (other than more games).

I don;t get why ppl play games when they could be living a life?

want to shoot things join the army

join a gun club

go bush and find a deer

want to race something go out on the track.

do something that has a consequence at the end not a reset button.

I don;t get why ppl play games when they could be living a life?

want to shoot things join the army

join a gun club

go bush and find a deer

want to race something go out on the track.

do something that has a consequence at the end not a reset button.

not everyone is

a) old enough

b) has enough money to do those things

c) not responsible enough

d) mentally stable enough :P

deer tracking is also extremely difficult and time consuming. i dont really feel like killing things (except rabbits or foxes) unless of the communist variety.

im actually going shooting this weekend. never used a rifle before, we'll see how we go against some precious antique cans.

Used to play a fair bit of wow back in high school days that about it, since f/t work be lucky if I play a couple of hours a month.

Double negative suggests you do in fact have time for laces.

Why then did you buy shoes without laces?

All the double negative implies is that the number of people who have time for laces is greater than zero. I may or may not be one of those people

Also I bought them cos the tassels are pimp

I tell it how it is cause I'm a bold figure

And I hate a money hungry girl a.k.a. golddigger

It ain't even funny

Some girls don't even know me askin me can they get some money

I'm lookin nuthin like ya poppa

I wouldn't give a chick 10 cent to put cheese on a Whopper