SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

That makes it easier then.

I'd be saying right it's fair she stays over but it's happening all too often and I think she needs to contribute to bills ect if it continues to make it fair. And tell him you think $50 a week is fair considering she is staying 4/5 nights a week.

My ex had a rule in her house that she had house mates in and that was partners are allowed Friday and Saturday nights and Sunday obviously. Then only one other night per week so Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, thur . Any more than one of those and you had to contribute $10.

Which I thought was fair and a good rule.

Yeah I think limiting is the best way to do it that way it's fair on both parties.

• Like 1

That's the only issue though isn't it?

yep.

just the sizing, and some small differences with the graph and shit.

besides that, its the same shit.

youll have a heart attack when you see the VQ35DE coils on the thing then...

youll have a heart attack when you see the VQ35DE coils on the thing then...

How are they running by the way? I was trying to talk my mate into running them on his s15, but he had already bought the LS tractor coils.

theyre f**king excellent.
anyone who wastes money on bullshit RB coils deserves to be flogged by rogercordia and old mate billy dressed as a gimps

• Like 1

Some guy replied to my comment on there this morning, which Facebook notified me of, but doesn't take me to the reply making the notification pretty pointless... I'm guessing he was disagreeing with me agreeing with bolt.

In short, f**k Adam goodes he's a f**kin sook. If it's racism why aren't they booing his aboriginal team mates?

• Like 2

And Leigh I think you need to grow some balls, if the bitch is there 4+ nights a week she's f**kin living there... When I had a Mrs I don't even think I stayed at my own place 4 nights a week, and I own it..

You should drop your mates rent slightly and charge her $100 or so a week plus bills

And Leigh I think you need to grow some balls, if the bitch is there 4+ nights a week she's f**kin living there... When I had a Mrs I don't even think I stayed at my own place 4 nights a week, and I own it..

You should drop your mates rent slightly and charge her $100 or so a week plus bills

True that, I'll be speaking to him tonight bout it anyway if she isn't there for once rofl

• Like 1

I'm with alex on this, and I share a house.

You make up with it cause the guy living with you is a mate and having a roommate you don't really need to manage and isn't a complete dropkick is actually a large advantage you don't seem to realise yet

I'd say your mate has paid X for X service which he is receiving, his gf is piggybacking off what he is paying, not you, not really.

If her additional presence incurs additional costs (like water, or electricity, which really is all she'd be doing) then yeah, have some additional old bills before she came along ready because that's what she's "costing" you.

Living with people can turn to absolute shit pretty quick.

If this is the main issue it's not really that big a problem. Right up there with "My 400RWKW car kind of uses a fair bit of fuel"

I brought this up recently at a social gathering of adults.

"You don't realise how often you use maths on a day to day basis.. and how needed it is, those Math Teachers back in high school weren't lying about its practical applications"

Insert examples of 2/3s of this, or roughly 15% of 650, etc. You know, rough, basic ballpark figures of shit.

...everyone looked at me like I'm some kind of wizard

Genuine WTF

True that, I'll be speaking to him tonight bout it anyway if she isn't there for once rofl

Fk that do it while she's there so you can show her what a real man sounds like in front of her bae

the amount of f**king adults dont know what 10% of a number is is f**ked up.

they must've been drop outs

lul...

Was gathering quotes for a service for work... was quoted $445ex... went to my boss with the figure of $490inc and the first thing he asks is "What's the exGST figure?", so had to convert it all back :P