SAU Community

300Kw Unopened 25 Club...

Your car is inspiring :cheers:

I'm starting from scratch again, got myself a stock-ish R33, well I'm stripping off all the aftermarket parts I don't want then I'm going to slap what I want on. Money Pit Version 2.0 lol

Hope so mate, it's an addictive hobby but well worth it in the end....

I looked at many setups on here and envied them... I wanted what they had... I researched pretty hard and started buying bits, unfortunately I didn't realise when I buy a vital bit there is generally 2 or 3 others that are needed to support it.... Long story short, I learned the hard way and although I am yet to drive the car, the money has justified itself in a figure and video..... I approached JEM 2 years ago with a plan... I was a dreamer I guess, had already purchased the turbo off Ryan so had a start, in 2 years, not at any stage did JEM abandon my plan or thoughts, they were patient and professional, and when the booking time came I handed by pride and joy to them, never thought it would turn our so well... They are amazing and the car is amazing!!!

If you have a 33 then look at "run-it-hard" as he has all sorts of goodies cheap.... Go

Nuts mate!!! I love skylines and more

Mods makes them even better

Hope so mate, it's an addictive hobby but well worth it in the end....

I looked at many setups on here and envied them... I wanted what they had... I researched pretty hard and started buying bits, unfortunately I didn't realise when I buy a vital bit there is generally 2 or 3 others that are needed to support it.... Long story short, I learned the hard way and although I am yet to drive the car, the money has justified itself in a figure and video..... I approached JEM 2 years ago with a plan... I was a dreamer I guess, had already purchased the turbo off Ryan so had a start, in 2 years, not at any stage did JEM abandon my plan or thoughts, they were patient and professional, and when the booking time came I handed by pride and joy to them, never thought it would turn our so well... They are amazing and the car is amazing!!!

If you have a 33 then look at "run-it-hard" as he has all sorts of goodies cheap.... Go

Nuts mate!!! I love skylines and more

Mods makes them even better

nice work... your spec list and mods is pretty much identiacal to what my neo powered s14 was when it was an all neo set up.. made 360 rwkw also.. was unreal! Motor would still be going today if it wasnt for stupid oil cooler line failing on track :(

hahahah well said, this is my 3rd RB powered car. I have a feeling this one is going to be cream of the crop for me. Just like the human evolution chart, from apes to humans.

I'm still an ape :woot: But this is my first RB powered car and i am happy to keep it for a long time, fingers crossed i can post in this thread for a long while yet reporting it has survived!

nice work... your spec list and mods is pretty much identiacal to what my neo powered s14 was when it was an all neo set up.. made 360 rwkw also.. was unreal! Motor would still be going today if it wasnt for stupid oil cooler line failing on track :(

I LOVED the sound of that setup, it was intoxicating, was a sad day at the Creek when you reported that failure :( Thanks for answering my painful PM's whilst i was making cam choices, it was hard to find someone with first hand experience. The other 34 JEM did ran 345rwkw on the same boost but had a straight through exhaust so i think it shows that the cams helped peak HP as well as the setups were damn close to identical apart from cams.

The car has just gone through the complete flex tune and is now running on 98 i believe... I should probably have dyno sheets soon...

Cheers guys!

Have you got any idea what it's putting out on 98?

Be more then 300 obviously, but it'd still be good to know

98 on low boost was only 311rwkw I think... Was about 17-18psi I think... E85 made more than that on 15psi :P

98 on low boost was only 311rwkw I think... Was about 17-18psi I think... E85 made more than that on 15psi :P

:rant: only 311kw?? id be happy with that... im keen to know how your going to put this power down lol.. semi slicks? no full slicks 285wide?

Edited by SliverS2

:rant: only 311kw?? id be happy with that... im keen to know how your going to put this power down lol.. semi slicks? no full slicks 285wide?

My heavy right foot will put it to the ground, the tyre will then go to the sky :)

E85 makes a huge difference... If only I had your GTX the power figure would have gone higher... But wank factor aside, 360 is a but silly on street tyres.... Can't wait :D

and you got heaps of bra's and panties thrown at the car too huh?? hahahaha you were like justin bieber driving by haha

Edited by SliverS2

and you got heaps of bra's and panties thrown at the car too huh?? hahahaha you were like justin bieber driving by haha

If he had an Atmo BOV then of course...

Keep it on topic guys, 300 or GTFO :P finally I can say that lol