SAU Community

300Kw Unopened 25 Club...

Congrats mate!

Amazing results

Get a vid for us to see how it comes on

Vids coming tomorrow... The full power runs etc were held up as the fuel pressure was dropping so they are doing a few things then running it up tomorrow.... I'm pretty pumped, the few people that have heard it said it sounds awesome!!!

Fuel pump out of flow? It would have to be close to the limit?

Yeah it wouldn't have much left in it.... But they said there is a restriction too, they are going to mod a few things and see if it improves.... Then just tune it so it's safe....

It must be an awesome feeling to finally have it going after 2 years of slowly getting everything done!

360rwkw is a shite tonne of power for a stock bottom end rb25det!

What size is your exhaust 3.5 or 4"? I couldn't see it in the build thread...

It must be an awesome feeling to finally have it going after 2 years of slowly getting everything done!

360rwkw is a shite tonne of power for a stock bottom end rb25det!

What size is your exhaust 3.5 or 4"? I couldn't see it in the build thread...

Thanks Lithium.... Real happy!! :yes:

Mitcho, the exhaust was a surprise, I figured it would hold the power back a fair bit so I unplumbed the gate etc, but it's only a 3" from memory.... The whole time I was worried but it didn't matter, apparently it may be the cause of the boost falling off and a bit of lag BUT it's a 90db exhaust so I can't complain!! :)

360rwkw thats a f**kload of power man, congrats..! I cannot see your sig from my iphone, is the engine completely stock or just the bottom end?

Completely stock with just Tomei Poncams.... It's all just bolt ons, awesome ecu and tuner and E85 working its magic... Stock headgasket, bottom end etc.... See how long it holds up....

Just read your sig, I've got 20bux on the clutch going first ;)

So have you taken it for a good drive yet? After this long it would feel like a new car, a very quick new car lol

Just read your sig, I've got 20bux on the clutch going first ;)

So have you taken it for a good drive yet? After this long it would feel like a new car, a very quick new car lol

I'm actually surprised it held up on the runs... Shouldn't jinx it as its got more work in the morning.... Tunes not complete, so no I havent driven it...

It basically is a new car, suspension, diff and power setup is all different.... And an extra 110rwkw for good measure!! :D

that's one clean looking engine bay, I like the kinda stock-ish look

It was my goal to make a high mount as stock looking as possible... It was only possible with the help from Alex @ Plazmaman and Craved Coatings, oh and Bronx for the airbox... It's everything I wanted... What the best thing is, I retained the quiet 3 inch exhaust which is legal DB so in 5 mins I can plumb back the gate and be legal.... ;)

Are you expecting any more top end from the final runs or is it just tidying everything up?

The boost was dropping off, so with the turbo and exhaust at their limit I'll be more than happy if it reaches that number again safely... The clutch would also be struggling I reckon...

Basically the runs will be to make sure the fuel pressure is safe as it was a concern I think... So glad it's with JEM tho, I know it's in good hands :D

The 3037 should be maxed at that power I think!