SAU Community

300Kw Unopened 25 Club...

Picked up the car today, I can't believe how good the car feels with 300+ kw, it's now feeling like a skyline should :D am still on low boost and up to E49 fuel, so 325rwkw roughly I think... NO traction in first few gears but it's SO nice to drive.... Boys have done an amazing job!!

Can't wait to try high boost 4 the lolz :D

Will post a dyno sheet later... For now I'll be enjoying learning the new found power...

Massive smiles though :yes:

you want lolz.. drive it in the wet..... :yes:

then when your doing 100 on the freeway just squeeze the throttle a little ;)

Yeah I'm a bit worried about that... It comes onto boost so strong, it's just gate and wheelspin if you plant it... :)

seriously............who cares :D

but most of the time on the street your off boost anyway so dont really use alot more fuel than normal...

get into it hard and it will start using juice pretty quick of course

seriously............who cares :D

but most of the time on the street your off boost anyway so dont really use alot more fuel than normal...

get into it hard and it will start using juice pretty quick of course

this, it's not for economy!haha

Just a quick question, what sort of fuel consumption are you guys getting with 300+ atw?

How do you intend to drive? Economicaly or not?

With 370rwkw I could get 450km/s to a tank in my GTS-R (and the tanker GTR i managed over 600kms on a fwy with 330rwkw).

Also managed 200km/s to a tank regularly in the GTS-R and GTR.

So as usual - it's all in your right foot, and the tune. Either way if you are worried about economy, buy a Prius

Just a quick question, what sort of fuel consumption are you guys getting with 300+ atw?

Have seen 450km on the freeway, the track... Half a tank in 20 mins.

• Like 1

hahaha fuel economy questions make me lol :)

I rented an SRT-10 Dodge Viper in Vegas this year and chewed through 60L of gas and only did 85miles :D Im guessing that had NOTHING to do with my driving though? hehehe.

Mine is 280-300rwkw depending on the dyno, and i still get 550 a tank if im relatively nice to it. On a flat piece of highway i have got as good as 14km/L. I thought that was absolutely fantastic! But then the flat plains run out and it all went to shit in the twisty hilly stuff for the rest of the country. AFR's in the 14.3 - 14.7 on cruise @ 100km/h, and 11.6 - 11.8 full noise. (98octane)

Hehe yeah i know. Its just entertaining for me for some reason. Small things..

I asked my dads friend what the economy was like in his Bentley Continental last year for shits, and he turned around and said "Son, i didnt spend $300K on a car to worry about how much it costs to fill the tank" LOL!

hahaha fuel economy questions make me lol :)

I rented an SRT-10 Dodge Viper in Vegas this year and chewed through 60L of gas and only did 85miles :D Im guessing that had NOTHING to do with my driving though? hehehe.

Mine is 280-300rwkw depending on the dyno, and i still get 550 a tank if im relatively nice to it. On a flat piece of highway i have got as good as 14km/L. I thought that was absolutely fantastic! But then the flat plains run out and it all went to shit in the twisty hilly stuff for the rest of the country. AFR's in the 14.3 - 14.7 on cruise @ 100km/h, and 11.6 - 11.8 full noise. (98octane)

How can you people get such good fuel economy with 300ish rwkw? My daily driver R34 200rwkw ALWAYS gets 19-20L/100kms, it is seriously REALLY f*ked. My right foot is not too bad, just the ocassional squirt to 5-7k rpms in 1st, 2nd and 3rd lasting less than 10 seconds.

I asked my dads friend what the economy was like in his Bentley Continental last year for shits, and he turned around and said "Son, i didnt spend $300K on a car to worry about how much it costs to fill the tank" LOL!

hahaha that's awesome

How can you people get such good fuel economy with 300ish rwkw? My daily driver R34 200rwkw ALWAYS gets 19-20L/100kms, it is seriously REALLY f*ked. My right foot is not too bad, just the ocassional squirt to 5-7k rpms in 1st, 2nd and 3rd lasting less than 10 seconds.

I dont see how the power level really matters. Its only the amount of time you spend with it heavily loaded that matters. With a good economy tune for normal driving, and i rate my economy tune very highly, it should be more economical than it was when it rolled out the factory door :) Or dam close to it!