SAU Community

Injector Upgrade Info - Id1000

no adapters for that price, i got there fuel rail, its a chrome one $130 , needs a hole sealed up like ART's rail did.

Havnt got a reg yet, thinking about a Sard reg or if i can reuse the factory one that would save some $$$$

I didn't think you would be able to re use the reg?

If you can that's good though, but are they adjustable?

Are you going to get a fuel pressure gauge as well?

Edited by Mitcho_7

if theres some fittings i can use to adapt it then ill do that, stock pressure is enough for the 1000cc injectors , and yes will get a guage,

would rather put the money toward a pump rather than a fancy reg i dont really need. :yes:

if theres some fittings i can use to adapt it then ill do that, stock pressure is enough for the 1000cc injectors , and yes will get a guage,

would rather put the money toward a pump rather than a fancy reg i dont really need. :yes:

Yes stock regs work perfectly except when running an aftermarket rail which doesnt allow the stock reg to fit

• 1 month later...

ID1000's come matched for flow.... why is this important? check the pic below.

the pic attached is of generic ID1000 (bosch 1000cc) wanna bees. Look at the hug difference in flow.... there is enough difference in these to lose a motor... apparently it is now a big issue with all the 1000 and 2000cc stuff.

If your serious buy the matched ID's or at least get your 1000cc injectors flow checked.

I should add the injectors we tested above are NOT from our recommended supplier TUFFCARPARTS, we source our injectors from tuffcarparts.com.au (like the id1000s in my own car) and we are yet to have any problems.

The dodgy injectors are from another injector supplier.

• 3 months later...

Sorry bout the old thread revival, I bought some xspurt 1000's , do I need to use the black rubber cushions off the bottom of the standard rb26 injectors or are the orings supplied with the xspurts ok?

Sorry bout the old thread revival, I bought some xspurt 1000's , do I need to use the black rubber cushions off the bottom of the standard rb26 injectors or are the orings supplied with the xspurts ok?

Never mind, I answered my own question,

I should add the injectors we tested above are NOT from our recommended supplier TUFFCARPARTS

, we source our injectors from tuffcarparts.com.au (like the id1000s in my own car) and we are yet to have any problems.

The dodgy injectors are from another injector supplier.

You talked about these ASNU1000cc injectors i like their 7 spray 30degree nozzle but im wondering if anyone has worked on these and if they are any different from the ID1000s. Also are these plugs and plug and play because i noticed they give different o ring size from 11mm to 15mm.

Im going to be fitting these on a R34GTT and will be looking at upgrading to dual fuel. Could anyone gimme some input on these and what tuners think about these.

http://www.asnuperformance.com.au/gallery/High%2BPerformance%2BInjectors/ansu-performance-1000cc-injector/110282

• 3 years later...

rather than starting a new thread, I'm looking at getting id1300 for e85 application, it will be fitted to hks fuel rail, I read the plug on injectors are different (uscar?) and requires an adapter

I'm looking for the adapter that had a stock neat look rather wires splayed (as per attached)

suggestions...

post-40640-0-55411100-1461797789_thumb.jpg