SAU Community

Piglet's Rebuild Of His Busted Tomei 2.8

I know there was a situation that made it difficult to start your work , I know you do not like to rush work, I understand that you are a patient man, I am sure you do not want to be a pest to the builder, you are also happy to be able to put some more $s together and these are all qualities I would love to posses , but my background of having work done on  my car has killed all of your fine qualities :(

SO

Any update for everyone :91_thumbsup:

Ya'll African Americans honestly think he would "forget" to update the thread if there was a noteworthy update? 

I hope he sits on the final figure for ages and just posts a teaser vid of him driving it out of the shop or something. 

Having tuners/mechanics work on my cars has been an eye opener for me, I am much more patient now. 

14 minutes ago, ActionDan said:

Ya'll African Americans honestly think he would "forget" to update the thread if there was a noteworthy update? 

I hope he sits on the final figure for ages and just posts a teaser vid of him driving it out of the shop or something. 

Having tuners/mechanics work on my cars has been an eye opener for me, I am much more patient now. 

I paid an invoice for some work done two Fridays ago. Does that count? ?

The sensor wiring loom was completed. Hardly worth making a fuss over.

The guy that's looking after it works 3 days a week. So it's getting 3 days a week of work done on it. I would say by the end of this week all wiring (box, MAC valves, ecu, fuel system and sensors) will be done. Then it's just tuning.

Atleast it's been started. ☺️

8 hours ago, ActionDan said:

Also there should be pics of completed wiring, because that's very important to see. 

Oh not from some shops its not lol! ?

• Like 2