SAU Community

Where to get Skyline Serviced

Anyone go to Premier Automotive in Mitchell? I wanna know what people think of em.

Also, does this Ed guy at Integra Automotive do engine conversions? I might go there and get them to quote me on dropping an RB25det into my VL. Hopefully he works saturdays? Anyways, when I go, should I say that one of you sent me?

Thanks,

Daniel

i'm sure you could talk ed into an engine swap. 25 into vl isn't all that difficult and ed knows his "rb's" inside and out. it really depends on what you want it to do i spose. and, lets face it dude, you should just say everyone here sent you... haha. ed's got a lot of happy customers.

d

Trojan had better be giving me and steve some money i think with all the free publicty we give them, lol

Well... I wouldnt turn a discount down if one was offered :wassup:

But honestly they deserve a good rap and I'm happy to put my name next to something that I know is going to be top notch.

But honestly they deserve a good rap and I'm happy to put my name next to something that I know is going to be top notch.

I agree, never had any bad experiences with them, mines going in tommorrow for full service plus oil cooler install. I didnt even bother asking anyone else, stright to them and booked it in.

Cheers

G

i'm sure you could talk ed into an engine swap. 25 into vl isn't all that difficult and ed knows his "rb's" inside and out. it really depends on what you want it to do i spose. and, lets face it dude, you should just say everyone here sent you... haha. ed's got a lot of happy customers.

d

haha, thanks for the info people!

yeah, just throwing in a stock r33 rb25det with r33 auto.

Have to agree with earlier posts-stay away from Evo.

We bought our skyline from them a couple of years ago-initially service was good but our last experience has sealed there fate.

Had it there for a few weeks for sale on consignment but there didnt sell it. We picked it up and noticed the airbag warning light flashing (no problem before) so I asked them what happened-they said to bring it back and they would fix it-in the meantime we sold the car privately through the trading post. When I picked it up to hand over to the buyer they tried to charge me for a new airbag control box and commission for selling it! Go figure. Crooks I say.

more and more bad storyies about some of these places, but i have not heard any thing bad about Integra and Trojan so i would stick with what we know, oh inline and wheel factory in QBn are gold tooo

wheel factory in QBn are gold tooo

I disagree with this, but its just my personal experience, first problem was when the guy was trying to tell me my gts was front wheel drive and im like ahh...... do you know anything about these cars, should i be leaving with you?

2nd problem was when i got it back i noticed the power button had been selected on the auto box, now not saying anything, but i know i hadnt pushed it and i can picture some idiot going yay lets give it a wrap, and see what this button does, and it definately had less fuel in it. Just my personla experience. If other ppl had good service go for it. I wont return

wheel factory turned into a bunch of dipshit yobbos as soon as quickfit took over it... only place ill really consider getting tyres now from is Tempe :rofl:

My experience was pre quikfit, but yeah, please dont let my opinion sway you, if you have had good experience then by all means go there. They do have good prices unfortunately :rofl:

i'll only go there for wheel repairs and i hope i never need to. i think they're wankers personally. when i was shopping for tyres, they proved to not only some $80 a tyre more expensive than pat's fyshwick, but they were incredibly condescending. i was talking to some chick there about tyre widths and tramlining and different compounds and she clearly thought i didn't know what i was on about, talking to me in "baby english". she also suggested $200 tyres a corner would suit my driving style perfectly which i took with quite a bit of offense, considering she'd never seen me drive. this was post-quickfit and i wont be returning there if i can avoid it.

d

Again, and I'll say this every month...

No no to EVO MOTORSPORT. I sat down yesterday and worked out they ripped me off to the tune of $4000 which I'll never see again, but I consider it payment to ensure none of you guys are ripped off by them! I've been saving over the last few months to re - buy the stuf I thought I had.

Chris seems nice, but is nothing but a hard sales man. Don't get suckered. The way I was ripped off - there is no excuse. I hope they go under.

wheel factory turned into a bunch of dipshit yobbos as soon as quickfit took over it... only place ill really consider getting tyres now from is Tempe :)

Always get my tyres from Tempe-there know what there on about and do the best deals-worth the drive!

... only place ill really consider getting tyres now from is Tempe :)

not to disagree with you, but one of my mate's bout some wheels there about a year ago and when he whent to pick up the car the rear wheels had no center caps, he was told they didn't have them in stock and would have to order them, then two mounths latter after contiualy hounding them they said they dont make them any more so he got stuck with rear wheels that looked s@#*! and is still trying to sell them, so he's never going back!

If you're after tyres then consider Tyre Power in Tuggeranong. The owners a nice bloke and has looked at my car on a few occassions. I'm planning to purchase a full set of tyres off them in the next coming months. No complaints. And the guys treat the car with respect when they take it for a drive.

d

I went and got a fairly rough quote off ed today, he seems like a pretty cool bloke, and definitly knew what he was talking about. I'll defnitly be goin to him to get the job done. I said all you guys sent me! :Pimp2: