SAU Community

Where to get Skyline Serviced

Everyone dont be stupid to go to EVO MOTORSPORT cause when you give your car there for service or for them to tune your car the guys doing it will take it for a test run and give heaps of preassure to your car like doing burnouts, drifting and giving high revs ive seen it happen and heard heaps bad things about them from the boys in Canberra... I heard that Ed from Integra Automotive is the place to go if you want good tuning and service cause he realy is a good bloke to realie on and trust him to take good care of your care so id suggest to everyone to see him!

Id have to agree with him, NEVA go to EVO, bad stories and experiences. Ben (their old mechanic knows his stuff; Hence OLD mechanic) but Chris is arrogant and talks shit IMO. I recomend jakes or the mawson servo. :rofl:

Has anyone dealt with Trojan in Mitchell? A bloke at work had problems tracking down an intermittent issue, and Trojan were the only ones to figure it out. He had been to a couple of reputable shope prior to that. I'm dropping my car in on Tuesday so they can check out some odd noises and my 'flat spot', but I'd like to hear if anyone else has used them, and whether they are sharks. The bloke who runs the shop seems to know his stuff, at least to my uneducated ears.

The two John's at Trojan did a good job on the GTR today. They fixed the bits I asked to be fixed, and told me how much it was likely to cost for problems they found. There was nothing done that I didn't ask for, or that I didn't expect. They also spent a fair bit of time explaining things to me, which I appreciated. I'd use them again.

Ok here we go...

Again, this is just the truth.

I got a quote from EVO to get some work done (Front mount, pump, regulator - the usual), looked ok and I thought I'd get it done (before I found the forums).

When I picked my car up it had rubber in the rear gaurds. I was pretty suss of that, and wasn't offered an explination.

They told me it had 176 kws (flywheel) which I doubt, it was running WORSE than before.

I was charged $500 more than my quote, which was not explained.

Then, on the way home my boost controller blows (power down, no lights). Im going WTF?? Get home, find there is no gromet for the wiring. Its of course shorted.

Get it on a hoist, no hi flow cat that I paid for, although mine had been gutted. Was charged $400 for this. They were not happy that I found this, and claimed it was a hiflow. After many calls they are sending me a part, however I will not see any labour.

Oh, also left 3 boost leaks, Boost gauge stopped working after 2 weeks.

It caused a rethink of the way I wanted to make power, however it wasn't a cheap lesson.

Play with care.

Dyno tuning is money well spent :D

Yeah - I looked at going to consumer affairs, but right now I'm just hoping I have a part in the mail. Its better than the nothing I'll get otherwise.

GTaaargh and Skylinegal:

Trojan are the boys that look after my baby for me. They do very good work at very very good prices!I cant give them a big enough rap! They have taken the time to go over everything i'm planning to do to the line with me and have been happy to show me exactly what the G.O is. I have also seen the other cars they have produced and im very impressed.

GTaaargh and Skylinegal:

Trojan are the boys that look after my baby for me. They do very good work at very very good prices!I cant give them a big enough rap! They have taken the time to go over everything i'm planning to do to the line with me and have been happy to show me exactly what the G.O is. I have also seen the other cars they have produced and im very impressed.

for example mine and cons 33, They look after me as well so big rap for the boys too. One thing they will be useing Jakes Dyno with them there to help

for example mine and cons 33,  They look after me as well so big rap for the boys too.  One thing they will be useing Jakes Dyno with them there to help

Shaun you need all tha damn help you can get with your car and the way you break it HAHAHAHAHAHA..... i keep telling you every time i am down to let me teach you how to drive and that bike of yours HAHAHA RALMAO :headspin: :wassup:

I had my wheels aligned at Tyre Power in Tuggeranong. They did a top notch job, and it was a damn good price too. I spotted them taking my car for a test drive to make sure it was running ok, and i was happy to see the driver taking it nice and slow and not revving it up the road. Definately be going back to them again.

• 3 weeks later...
Shaun you need all tha damn help you can get with your car and the way you break it HAHAHAHAHAHA..... i keep telling you every time i am down to let me teach you how to drive and that bike of yours HAHAHA RALMAO :headspin:  :wassup:

your gay Jerro, just admit it.

Daniel and myslef will be up there June or July.

• 3 weeks later...

Does Trojan do rego inspections??

I need HEAPS of work done...When I get the car back from the Smashies, I need to get Rear brakes, Service, Box Oil, New Pod Filter, New GT Intercooler supplied and fitted....Bit of things t o do...

I also *may* need to borrow a M-Spec front bar or something...I have a Trust Copy at the moment, and its waaay too low.

Does Trojan do rego inspections??

I need HEAPS of work done...When I get the car back from the Smashies, I need to get Rear brakes, Service, Box Oil, New Pod Filter, New GT Intercooler supplied and fitted....Bit of things t o do...

I also *may* need to borrow a M-Spec front bar or something...I have a Trust Copy at the moment, and its waaay too low.

no but the shop next door to them do, B & E auto motive. So if you get trojan to get it rego inspected next door will do it

My GTR is in with John and John @ Trojan at the moment.. Finally getting my clutch done(having all that power and not being able to use is very frustrating)

They seem like very nice and know what they're on about, very well priced and they know the guy that I bought the GTR off.....

Only bad thing is that it took me ages to find the place, very well tucked away and no signage..

Hopefully the new clutch will arrive today and I'll get my baby back tomorrow :-)

I'm pretty sure thats the way they like it... lol. I was lucky enough to run into some bloke with a Red R32 GTR with a carbon fibre bonet and rays wheels (lol, we all know who i'm talking about) who pointed me in the right direction.

My GTR is in with John and John @ Trojan at the moment.. Finally getting my clutch done(having all that power and not being able to use is very frustrating)

They seem like very nice and know what they're on about, very well priced and they know the guy that I bought the GTR off.....

Only bad thing is that it took me ages to find the place, very well tucked away and no signage..

Hopefully the new clutch will arrive today and I'll get my baby back tomorrow :-)

Yay, I got back baby back yesterday, new clutch in and driving fabulously!!

It took so long 'cause the courier lost my clutch, so instead of 1-2days for delivery it turned out to be about 4-5days :-(

But I can't give more praise for John at Trojan Motorsports in Mitchell, I'd recommend them anyday. He kept me up to date with everything that was going on and was very well priced, actually even cheaper than what he originally quoted me.

Anyone go to Premier Automotive in Mitchell? I wanna know what people think of em.

Also, does this Ed guy at Integra Automotive do engine conversions? I might go there and get them to quote me on dropping an RB25det into my VL. Hopefully he works saturdays? Anyways, when I go, should I say that one of you sent me?

Thanks,

Daniel