SAU Community

Where to get Skyline Serviced

Thanks skylinegal.

Could I ask what mods you have on your line?? I am just keen to know how much power this puppy will put out after the safc is installed...Currently my line only has a FMIC a nismo short shift kit and a hks EVC...(which is playing up...hopefully EVO will reconfigure that thing), it also has a cat back 3inch..

Paul

I get everything done by Ed at Integra Automotive. Hes recently bought alot of equipment to help him with tuning, and can do either road tunes or dyno tunes and is doing very good jobs for me and alot of other skyline owners. He has good experiance with Power FC's and their air/fuel mapping is similar to the AFC so I dont think itd be too much of a problem for him.

Does Ed have a Dyno? if not which dyno does he use?

And are his prices fair?

He has access to a dyno just down the road in Queanbeyan (Performance Engineering I think) and his prices are fair. I would say he is the most competent Power FC tuner in the ACT area now (or one of them).

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Noony, Did u get around to having the EVC sorted out? I have problems with mine and it's causing major probs with my GTR. Let us know how u got on plse.

Richard

Thanks skylinegal.

Could I ask what mods you have on your line?? I am just keen to know how much power this puppy will put out after the safc is installed...Currently my line only has a FMIC a nismo short shift kit and a hks EVC...(which is playing up...hopefully EVO will reconfigure that thing), it also has a cat back 3inch..

Paul

DTS. DYNAMIC TUNING AND SERVICE. This is my place of choice. I have most things for my GTR done there. They have alot of knowledge on skylines, wrx ect.

The main mechanic there GLEN is a true champion! Really knows his stuff, And i never have to worry about my baby when it's in there hands! They have a 4wd dyno on site, witch also helps. To many places out there you can't trust.

Mick.

• 4 weeks later...

New guy out at F and F, seems OK to talk to and was happy to run a Consult check on my car for nothing. Was very helpful, just arrived from Albury last 3 or so weeks. Anyone been there lately?

Mick I agree Glen is great, I just can't hack the boss there - Pat?

Maybe we need to get Glen and Ed together, now that would be something.

Most workshops would take care of your car. Just incase. Everytime you leave your car somwhere record the number of Kilometers it has on the clock. You will be suprised how often they will take you car for a joy ride...

yeah i noticed that too Ewan, looks very nice, mind if i steal it for my sig too? i wouldnt mind chopping my car onto it in place of the red one on yours. i wouls also suggest putting a phone number under it, 62329329, its scary i know that number off by heart now.

i should also add, i had my hair serviced at Gorans salon last week, mostly had aesthetic mods done, including shaved side panels and a complete Gel change afterwards. all in all i was happy with the work carried out and no extra kilometres were recorded on my hair during the entire servicing. hair is now respondoing much better to throttle and feels like i have far greater control under brakes.

i should also add, i had my hair serviced at Gorans salon last week, mostly had aesthetic mods done, including shaved side panels and a complete Gel change afterwards. all in all i was happy with the work carried out and no extra kilometres were recorded on my hair during the entire servicing. hair is now respondoing much better to throttle and feels like i have far greater control under brakes.

bahaha good to see tit had no extra kms on it pissed me off when they take your hair out only to get it back and find it looks like they have done skidies in it :D