SAU Community

Where to get Skyline Serviced

Hi Guys

Just a quick note to let you know that Tein coilovers are now available at Capital Steering Fyshwick 62805243.

The new importer of Tein is Fulcrum Suspension & they are revalving & respringing them to suit Australian conditions. They are bringing in the Super Street coilover which are ride height adjustable & have 16 damper settings. They are also have available to EDFC in car shock adjuster.

Big thumbs up to Johnny at Trojan. Usually go to Integra but it's just too far away from me and hard to organise a lift from.

Got my car serviced today and got everything I wanted looked at and fixed where appropriate for a very very reasonable price and very quickly too. Also got some good advice and some niggling things sorted.

• 4 weeks later...

I have nothing but praise for Ben at Intune, currently based out of the Evo Motorsport workshop in Fyshwick. I have been to him about 4 times in the last month and he has been extremely helpful and does such a great job.

Firstly I got a service done by him, changing all oils, all filters, plugs, plus an overall check my car for an awesome price. He mentioned that the coilpacks may need to be changed in the near future, as they were tracking and misfiring when hot.

A couple of days later Ben serviced my master cylinder, again for a very respectable price. That night it started to misfire bad, so I rang Ben and he even organised a tow truck to pick my car up from my house in Gungahlin to tow it to Evo's workshop at no charge. He replaced a few of the worse coils, until I could get new Bosch ones in.

Today I took it to Ben and got six new Bosch coilpacks put in to replace the dodgy RB20 coils. He did an awesome job and I have got a nice little power increase too.

Sorry bout the essay, but am very happy with both his work on my car, but also the advice he happily gives to me whenever I have questions etc.

Nath

Edited by NathR32

yea i also took my car to Ben last week and overall have been happy with his service and also like nath said a very reasonable price. Need to take the car back for one small thing but apart from that top bloke and didnt mind explaining a few things to a tard like me :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just had to add another recommendation for the guys at Trojan in Mitchell.... got a major service done yesterday and couldn't be happier! Price quoted didn't change, although belts, wiper blades and globes were done at no charge... really great guys that love thier work! Seriously, don't have second thoughts about taking your 'line to them!!!