SAU Community

2013 Sau Vic Annual Renewal/dyno Day

Sunkist

uhuTekxv_original.jpg

This year our Annual Renewal/Dyno day will be held at Road Track Rally

logo.png

Date : Sunday 7th April 2013

Time: 8.30am - 3pm Dynos should start anytime after 9am.

Cost: $60.00 which will get you 3 dyno runs, a print out and any advice that maybe worthy.

18 Short St Dandenong,

VIC 3175 Australia

RTR would like a minimum of 15 cars and a maximum of 30 cars so they can go home at the end of it all.

RTR have a Mainline AWD dyno so you GTR folk dont have to be ashamed of your front shafts! :whistling:

How its all going to happen;

Because RTR require a minimum of 15 cars your position will need to be pre paid;

Please make payment to:

Reference: DD[forum_name]

Bank Deposit Details

Name: Skylines Australia Victoria

Bank: Westpac

BSB: 033305

Account Number: 265609

When you arrive on the day you will need to fill out a waiver form for the dyno. Please take not they will not be tuning or altering you car at all, simply a dyno run to see where your power figures are! they will let you know if they feel something is wrong and they will advise at their best. To add, if they feel something is not right, they will stop running your car to prevent further issues.

RTR have a BIG screen TV to so you can see exactly whats happening on the dyno aswell as a few other little activities if the screeming cars start to hurt your ears!

FOOD: SAU Vic will be holding a Sausage Sizzle!!!

Remember this is not a members only event which means anyone can jump on the dyno, so you can tell your friends.

Non Members can become a member at this event and current members can of course renew.

NEW MEMBERSHIP AND RENEWAL PRICES

NEW MEMBERS: $50(Usually $70)

RENEWAL: $50

3 YEAR RENEWAL: $120

Longinus(Oscar) and myself will be trying to organise some class prizes for the event so stay tuned if any info about it comes up!

Classes Will be as follows;

Highest KW AWD

Highest KW 2WD

Lowest KW car

Guess the KW of a car of our Choice

4WAxE7S5_original.jpg

GUESS WHAT!? MOTUL have now jumped on board and are offering some of their precious products to us as prizes for the classes! Missing out on this would be the stupidest thing you could do! Haha

u5dtetCs_original.jpg

SAu Vic has now organized a DRIVER DYNAMICS TRACK DAY session voucher valued at over $300 to be given away to a raffle ticket winner! The raffle tickets will be given to members only, so to be involved and to potentially win, BECOME A MEMBER!!!

NEW SAU VIC MERCH!!

We have just organised some new Merch, to continue with the massive year ahead. I have just received our new Polo Shirts and will be selling them at the special price of $30.00 each at the DYNO DAY ONLY!! after the dyno day a thread will go up for their normal price of $35. so get the shirt cheaper at this day!

sauvic.png

PLEASE be aware that this is an official SAU Vic event and that when you attend these events you are representing the club, aswell as RTR in this case. Responsible behaviour is required at these events.

SAU Vic also reccomends you bring ear plugs! :devil:

So... Who's in?

So far;

• ScottyNM35
  • Fozrwd
  • Mmalusa(Evo Oz)
  • WADGE14-(Evo Oz)
  • GTST_sedan
  • Xalmon
  • KyuubiGTR
  • Tim(another forum)
  • ZEDGRL
  • Oscar David
  • Dyef*ker
  • Artz
  • LeroyPeterson
  • Rekin
  • RASOLO83
  • RASOLO83(the +1)
  • VSPECR35
  • VSPECR35
  • DOMINO Z
  • SLIK LA

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there 100%.

But no Dyno run for me, unless you need a "guess the KW", car....then the work (Diesel) van is on stand-by.

Or unless I can steal the Mrs's XR5. :whistling:

Maybe a good idea to outline what the membership discount is - some around probably don't know how it works :thumbsup:

Pffffft Voice of reason :P

Maybe a good idea to outline what the membership discount is - some around probably don't know how it works :thumbsup:

Yeh for some reason I try to search it goes into flood control,

All I could find was renewal/startup for one year is at the discounted rate of $50. Was hoping someone would explain the 3 year deal !

Search will take a few days to sort out (more pressing issues since upgrade, like not being able to send PMs from mobile :D).

I can't remember 3yr price off top of my head... So i don't wanna say anything hehe.

Yeh tried that the other day.. I just thought the other inbox was full.. Any who.. Richo?

I do all my Evo customer tuning there, so I don't need a dyno run

But I might have to come down for a cheapie 3 year renewal!! :) :)

And I'll likely end up giving the boys a hand loading and unloading cars etc.

Not the most generous dyno in town - be keen to see how it compares to the usual ones you Skyline guys use