SAU Community

Richos R33 Gtst

ssxRicho

It was way too low! Scraping the leading edge the whole way around the track.

We modded and lifted it 15mm or so. Just scraps a little under big load.

I went out without the splitter in the first session. Cold, fresh tyres. Did a high 1.35 on the last lap (6). I'd say with that setup it would be a mid 1.34 I'd say. The splitter is amazing under brakes and on loaded turn in. There is much more time in it.

The fastest lap was terrible. With the setup as is, 1.32 no worries.

Still getting used to this no ABS thing. Plus added aero mods.

Video to come. But the fastest lap was well into the session, generally fastest lap is first or second hot lap.

MAD for taking away the ABS ! :)

I read in a jap magazine that the AD08R are the same compound as the AO50...differences are tread compound and the changes required to allow for smaller tread blocks. So should be pretty close to AO50 if setup right

Did i miss it in the thread.....why no ABS? Is it because your still running the non-ABS diff.....or you just decided to go no ABS from now on?

Man its crazy to see all the cars/changes that have happened over the past 3 or so years summed up in a few pages!

Nice work with the win at WInton!

Cheers,

Dave

Did i miss it in the thread.....why no ABS? Is it because your still running the non-ABS diff.....or you just decided to go no ABS from now on?

Man its crazy to see all the cars/changes that have happened over the past 3 or so years summed up in a few pages!

Nice work with the win at WInton!

Cheers,

Dave

Diff is still in pieces, still using brothers non ABS housing diff.

nice feature!

good to see the test day went well, do did you notice much difference with the splitter off with the front bar all sealed up? or does it need work in conjunction with the splitter?

Can't say I felt a difference.

MAD for taking away the ABS ! :)

I read in a jap magazine that the AD08R are the same compound as the AO50...differences are tread compound and the changes required to allow for smaller tread blocks. So should be pretty close to AO50 if setup right

mmm, not sure about that. It's a similar compound, it's not the same. They tyre doesn't go into a marshmallow state once warm like the 50's do.

Mate, 10/10 for effort and commitment!

Couldn't believe it when I read 'then this happened'... for the 2nd time and then you tagged the wall again! But hats off to ya and clearly paying off.

Car is looking pretty good and getting very serious. Get as much power out of that donk as you can as it makes a big difference at EC as you know!

Good luck at WTAC :)

It was way too low! Scraping the leading edge the whole way around the track.

We modded and lifted it 15mm or so. Just scraps a little under big load.

I went out without the splitter in the first session. Cold, fresh tyres. Did a high 1.35 on the last lap (6). I'd say with that setup it would be a mid 1.34 I'd say. The splitter is amazing under brakes and on loaded turn in. There is much more time in it.

The fastest lap was terrible. With the setup as is, 1.32 no worries.

Still getting used to this no ABS thing. Plus added aero mods.

Video to come. But the fastest lap was well into the session, generally fastest lap is first or second hot lap.

any sign of said vid?