SAU Community

Show Us Your Gtr

Skylineman34

Hard to see the dirt on white cars , especially in pics.

Since I have had my GTR and looking at lots of pics I really like how white Rs look in all the models and with other benefits , cooler and does not look dirty after 5 minutes of being washed, haha

When I bought mine, it was an on the spot thing, not because I liked how it looked, it was the hype that surrounded them over the years :)

BUT I love the way they look now, well except for the inside. Maybe its just the colour, the seats are comfortable. Maybe when I get it back I might have a look at what I can do about the trim ?

post-52098-0-15594000-1418582523_thumb.jpg

post-52098-0-75250000-1418582838_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah, can see you in the engine bay shot

You can get spray on tint for indicators and tail lights, not really legal but would make the side indicator stand out less

I have never looked better :whistling:

HAHA, you are supposed to see the indicators/tail lights that is there function :woot: I know what you mean :yes:

Hard to see the dirt on white cars , especially in pics.

Since I have had my GTR and looking at lots of pics I really like how white Rs look in all the models and with other benefits , cooler and does not look dirty after 5 minutes of being washed, haha

When I bought mine, it was an on the spot thing, not because I liked how it looked, it was the hype that surrounded them over the years :)

BUT I love the way they look now, well except for the inside. Maybe its just the colour, the seats are comfortable. Maybe when I get it back I might have a look at what I can do about the trim ?

Thanks Pete, I know what you mean about black cars, but when they are clean they do look good. I nearly ended up buying a black 34 before i got mine.

I've always loved BNR34's so it was a no brainer for me, just love the way they look and i really like the interior as well. But each to their own :)

Your car's performance is going to be seriously impressive when your build is finished, look forward to seeing dyno sheets.

Edited by vspeciinurburgring

Thanks Pete, I know what you mean about black cars, but when they are clean they do look good. I nearly ended up buying a black 34 before i got mine.

I've always loved BNR34's so it was a no brainer for me, just love the way they look and i really like the interior as well. But each to their own :)

Your car's performance is going to be seriously impressive when your build is finished, look forward to seeing dyno sheets.

I look forward to just seeing my car again,haha

When I first saw the car inside it just about killed the sale, but it had been sitting in a garage for 5 years and I think it just came into the sales yard but it cleaned up OK and is in very good condition, Except the MDF, the screen is stuffed, it works but the film has melted or whatever happens to them. It just looks sad and needs cheering up a bit and not sure if I want to start as I get carried away.

shat, I am an upholsterer, good thing I retired,haha

• 2 weeks later...