SAU Community

Show Us Your Gtr

Skylineman34

Heh yeah just my 2c, always feel free to ignore we all like our cars different. I know it's a bit harder on a 32 with the battery there to have a nice catch can and route the breather pipes neatly around next to the plenum. Maybe relocate battery to boot if it doesn't cause roadworthy issues.

Edit: I think similar to this looks best, probably with black or braided hoses and I prefer the lines to run between the plenum and the strut tower so u can see the plenum nicely. Particularly when you have a sweet nismo item like yours!

post-4425-0-85388100-1422151155_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gts30t
  • Like 1

Heh yeah just my 2c, always feel free to ignore we all like our cars different. I know it's a bit harder on a 32 with the battery there to have a nice catch can and route the breather pipes neatly around next to the plenum. Maybe relocate battery to boot if it doesn't cause roadworthy issues.

Edit: I think similar to this looks best, probably with black or braided hoses and I prefer the lines to run between the plenum and the strut tower so u can see the plenum nicely. Particularly when you have a sweet nismo item like yours!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

See, I don't know why anyone would do that to a bay.. Some nice braided or even black tubing doesn't cost the world, and cable ties look so tacky.. Obviously not priority one, but aesthetics!

• Like 1

I think the 32/33 look great, I like the softer shape, it took me a while to really like my 34, the 34 are very busy with shapes all over the place.

and then the R35s aka 'mother cruise ships' came into existence and gave shape a new meaning

No foot on the brake and foot on the accelerator for me either, have more fun in a high stalled auto if that's the case. Give me a pick of any high performance/ supercar and I would take the one with 3 pedals every time.