SAU Community

Educated Guess At The Final Tune Results

Nismo 3.2ish

Ah is that why you like your "response" you have been driving VQ motors that are 3.5L TT.

Now the world is becoming clear.

Next stop R35 GTR time?

lol, I was thinking of getting a GT-R , they are fast with a shitload of grunt BUT the Skyline Rs had something, I wanted a stick shift and the feeling of driving the car, not so much as the car driving me, well that was how I looked at it. I also preferred the look of the Rs.

I will get the car were I am happy, very close now except there were problems and I am having them fixed and adding a couple more mods that I can use when I feel like it, so all good :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Be good to see it end with a positive result.

Makes 2 of us Brent, plus the blokes that want the thread ended regardless of the result , shit Jono wanted it closed, post one , sorry :/

For me it will only end with a good result :)

Makes 2 of us Brent, plus the blokes that want the thread ended regardless of the result , shit Jono wanted it closed, post one , sorry :/

For me it will only end with a good result :)

Ben told you the outcome in post #6 :blink:

what a wizard! haha

• Like 1

Ben told you the outcome in post #6 :blink:

what a wizard! haha

Shit, I was told that long before this thread started, by just about everyone that knew what I wanted from the car, haha

It was never going to be better than the TT350GT from idle ,but I never wanted it so you had to rev the shit out of it to get it going. It is getting there and we will see how it goes after the work is finished.

The 350TT is 254RWKW as to 380awkw from the 34, how do you think they would stack up against each other now, both around the same weight but the 350 has .3lt more ?

is a water/meth kit out of the question pete? Must be some good kits out that are reliable and have fail safes, would put the car on another level to now...

is a water/meth kit out of the question pete? Must be some good kits out that are reliable and have fail safes, would put the car on another level to now...

After all of this is done I am sure if I want a bit extra grunt, E85 will do the job :geek:

After all of this is done I am sure if I want a bit extra grunt, E85 will do the job :geek:

Wouldn't your tank be empty driving home from the nearest e85 pump?
  • Like 1

Seems like this thread has turned sour

yeah seems that way, I wonder why :/

What can I say, the thread is dragging on killing time, yes , its boring, yes , but I cannot understand why you bother reading it if it upsets you , more so, why you bother to waste your valuable time posting all of that helpful info you have passed along.

But on the up side, it will be over in a few days and you can go back to whatever you do in the real world, so all good :)

Edited by Nismo 3.2ish

Wouldn't your tank be empty driving home from the nearest e85 pump?

Yes, but I could have a tank full of fun emptying it and get to feel the different way the car runs on E85 :)

Who knows maybe a station will open closer to home in the future.

I thought the car was getting flex tuned Pete?

Buy a few jerries and stock up in Gosford when ya pick the car up from Jez ;)

It is, this week, Jez has to finish off some wiring and ready to tune , before he does the tune he is going through the things that could be causing the the boost lag and crossing them off the list.

But Jerrie cans, you sound like Paul lol

I go to Newcastle and Sydney a bit and will fill up there, I will check out the web site again and see if there are any new stations with E85.

But I will use it when I can just for fun, this way I will not be used of it and it will be a treat :woot: