SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

I'd say so, their workshop/carpark is always full.

Happy birthday bro. Its mine on Sunday thinking of having a retro get together rollerskating or ice skating, was the thing to do at the time if anyone is keen let me know. Also colin mind if I take u up on the tax offer? How much do u charge?

I'd say so, their workshop/carpark is always full.

Happy birthday bro. Its mine on Sunday thinking of having a retro get together rollerskating or ice skating, was the thing to do at the time if anyone is keen let me know. Also colin mind if I take u up on the tax offer? How much do u charge?
  • Like 1

Thanks Z00key. 
I'm not sure if I could Rollerskate or Ice Skate but the idea sounds fun.

Morning all - dean is your birthday on Sunday ?
Let's do go karts ? Sunday ?

1 hour ago, ElleAli76 said:

Morning all - dean is your birthday on Sunday ?
Let's do go karts ? Sunday ?

Yep birthday this sunday have taken this weekend off but still waiting to see if it approved :( , saturday I am spending with my lil brother and we are doing a major service on the   integra never done a full on one before so should be interesting been looking into it and looks like the water pump is going to be a pain but we will see. as for go-carts would love to but maybe not enough notice to gather a crew?

• Like 1

Yep birthday this sunday have taken this weekend off but still waiting to see if it approved [emoji20] , saturday I am spending with my lil brother and we are doing a major service on the   integra never done a full on one before so should be interesting been looking into it and looks like the water pump is going to be a pain but we will see. as for go-carts would love to but maybe not enough notice to gather a crew?

Finally logged in ! Not a big fan with this app new updates [emoji22] should we organise it next time ? Can't do next week tho as that's when party At my place . I'll be free in Augusts ( hopefully and provided no last mins booking from business manager or friends )
  • Like 1

My Car is Fixed. 
It's just being primed at the moment and then it'll be in the paint booth, should be ready early next week. [emoji4]

Awesome so no more drifting then ok DK ;)
  • Like 1