SAU Community

R32 Gtr Long Term Love, Now Project

Hey Brett, 

For lights in the garage, head to bunnings, they have cheap dual tube 2ft and 4ft fluros, then swapthe tubes over for "daylight" coloured tubes. 

Grab an extension cord per fluro, cut the female end off, and wire it into the fluro, couple of screws each and full daylight everywhere in the garage. I find it great for getting rid of shadows around work benches etc. 

In my old garage I had a 4ft single tube smack over the workbench, and another over the engine bay. Was magical! 

It’s something I’ll look into when the big garage is built out the back, at the moment I’m using the house one and eventually it’s just going to store our everyday cars 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, r32-25t said:

It’s something I’ll look into when the big garage is built out the back, at the moment I’m using the house one and eventually it’s just going to store our everyday cars 

Fill the big garage with lights. One can never have enough light in a garage ha ha

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MBS206 said:

Fill the big garage with lights. One can never have enough light in a garage ha ha

Shush. Don’t give him ideas. It becomes my job ?.

2 minutes ago, Piggaz said:

Brett, every single light should be on a independently switched circuit too, and maybe some coloured LEDs, and power points every 30cm... :P

Ha ha ha

let him wire his own lights in Piggaz... Or should we be concerned it'd be just another flood light tek screwed to the roof? :P

1 hour ago, Piggaz said:

Don’t worry your job list is a mile long ?

1 hour ago, MBS206 said:

Brett, every single light should be on a independently switched circuit too, and maybe some coloured LEDs, and power points every 30cm... :P

Ha ha ha

let him wire his own lights in Piggaz... Or should we be concerned it'd be just another flood light tek screwed to the roof? :P

f**k that I’m not wiring shit, want nothing to do with anything that I can’t see and can kill me 

27 minutes ago, r32-25t said:

Don’t worry your job list is a mile long ?

f**k that I’m not wiring shit, want nothing to do with anything that I can’t see and can kill me 

So you don't want to come play with even some basic magic parts like this? 

1559365781720290630605.thumb.jpg.94f307af332a6ac34ca4d5d3474c0ab7.jpg

On 01/06/2019 at 1:39 PM, MBS206 said:

Ha ha ha

Glow worms in a jar with an automatic feeder? DONE!

• Haha 1