SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

I saw the yellow one there last week. I had a good look as I have the red one too . It is steel and has a longer low profile body but the minimum height is a little higher, maybe 10-15mm. It also weighs a fair bit more.

• Like 1

I think he sold at what he got em for before they go down again.. Birds doing the day trade thing still I think 

Anyone wanna buy my GS? Might be time for something different.. funny enough only ONE for sale in Vic on carsales :\ dude wants 37k man mine shits on it and would be good if I could get that kinda cash for it.. 

Edited by UNR33L
  • Like 1

Buy on rumour sell on news rings true for today.

Could see a rise during the day, but looking like a dusty open lower than Friday's close. Announcement is very positive but obviously isn't meeting or exceeding hype...for now.

Thank f**k my order didn't go through on Friday to buy back in.

• Like 1

Anyone wanna buy my GS? Might be time for something different.. funny enough only ONE for sale in Vic on carsales :\ dude wants 37k man mine shits on it and would be good if I could get that kinda cash for it..

M8 wut r u doin

$8k on supercharger and brakes one week, motoX the next, now car sales.

Just get a civic, put a stock exhaust on it and move on already[emoji14]

Inb4 GS worth $65k in next 2 years.

Birds you sold out man. Where's the faith. Icewine1 results due October. Heard they put a 2mil cap on today so probably slow n steady gains this week.

14 minutes ago, Leroy Peterson said:

M8 wut r u doin

$8k on supercharger and brakes one week, motoX the next, now car sales.

Just get a civic, put a stock exhaust on it and move on alreadyemoji14.png

Inb4 GS worth $65k in next 2 years.

Birds you sold out man. Where's the faith. Icewine1 results due October. Heard they put a 2mil cap on today so probably slow n steady gains this week.

My faith is in my luck, the market to do irrational and stupid things, and my ability to make money off that

Also switching between modding a car and selling it makes perfect sense; it's boredom with the vehicle and methods of absolution from that boredom

Yeah it's more, do I spent 8k on it now and make it insane, but that will force myself to keep it longer (But funner) 

Or get rid of it, add 10k onto something newer (eyeing off an 15' STI) slower on the street sure.. but few years newer and something different. I've always been one of those guys that get bored, buying and selling shit all the time.. motorbikes are better for this loose less $ :)

Had her for 5 years now, much longer than some all evo owners, only got 53,000 on the clock though.. I must barely drive! 

Edited by UNR33L

yeah thats fair enough i guess. I dont really like the idea of spending more than $20k on a car i'd then want to drop heaps of money to try and make better, when I can achieve similar things with a bigger mod budget on a cheaper car.

LOL here comes the last VWL evo owner ready to pass on the torch (alvin doesnt count no more)

88e drops 1c, manageable.

2 hours ago, Birds said:

My faith is in my luck, the market to do irrational and stupid things, and my ability to make money off that

Also switching between modding a car and selling it makes perfect sense; it's boredom with the vehicle and methods of absolution from that boredom

What entry point you looking at for 88e

10 minutes ago, Daz said:

What entry point you looking at for 88e

No set point, I think it's too volatile to buy in right now; I'm terrified of London's inevitable correction and us see-sawing down off it. Might buy in tomorrow if we see a little recovery. I'd rather lose a little potential for profit and buy in when we start to recover than lose a lot of money.

Right now 4.7-4.8 seems to be the floor for the day and could be a good entry for short term profits if we recover tomorrow, or even long term as we might not see these prices again for a long time. Buy when people are selling as they say. Too risky for me though. I've already got rewards so don't need to take the risk.

• Like 1