SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

I did, no more golfs. Bought an Audi SQ5 :banana:

But It's a golf with a lift kit and a nicer interior?

I'm still enjoying my golf, and as a bonus the turbo still hasn't shat itself yet, so that's a bonus.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Birds said:

Any extra mileage you get from a VW after the first day of ownership is a bonus really

but is it....as that means your driving it.

On 3/23/2018 at 2:07 PM, funkymonkey said:

Jeeebus narkeh, you’re still here too? Hi5!

haha i logged on for the first time in 4 years or something just to see what was going on and who is still around :)

haha i logged on for the first time in 4 years or something just to see what was going on and who is still around [emoji4]

I just posted on the ozaudi forums when I got my car and it’s rediculously dead on there. I felt nostalgic cos I was like “man SAU looks and feels so much better than this” and then I just got back on SAU.

On 23/03/2018 at 10:57 PM, Count Grantleyish said:

No complaints here.

Nearly 160,000km here.

Headgasket

Oh wait that's the Focus RS :P 

I read too much about chocolate pistons on the STI :( but I want to go STAGE 2 (yeah I said that) the amount of STAGE talk on the Subie FB groups makes me want to cut myself 

Edited by UNR33L
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, UNR33L said:

Headgasket

Oh wait that's the Focus RS  

I read too much about chocolate pistons on the STI  but I want to go STAGE 2 (yeah I said that) the amount of STAGE talk on the Subie FB groups makes me want to cut myself 

Hehe.

Mmm chocolate pistons...

Headgasket
Oh wait that's the Focus RS [emoji14] 
I read too much about chocolate pistons on the STI [emoji20] but I want to go STAGE 2 (yeah I said that) the amount of STAGE talk on the Subie FB groups makes me want to cut myself 

That was a production screw up. it seems they put the 2.3 turbo mustang head gasket onto the focus motors and their deck surfaces are slightly different in where they have oil and water channels and they eventually fail because of it.