SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Lol Simone, it's funny seeing Ash constantly say the same thing about searching on the forum for answers. He sure has dam patience!

no thanks, im alright.

just thinking out aloud.

Just reminded me of Ed Sheeran thinking out loud..

going to be a good day ordered a new set of headphones!

DIck smith have a big sale on today so I got some HD202's for about 1/2 price.

http://www.dicksmith.com.au/earphones-headphones/sennheiser-pro-hd202-dsau-c0718

Been looking for a cheap set I can leave overnight at customer sites these fit the bill perfectly

I have PXC450's for noise cancelling, but don't like leaving a pair of 500$ headphones in a strange office and carrying them to and from the office was starting to damage them.

Will mainly be used in an office environment with music streaming from web so will do the job.

How can Burke not be sacked makes bishop look like a saint

hadn't paid attention to this one, so just looked it up:

"LABOR frontbencher Tony Burke charged taxpayers $48,951 for a six-day ministerial trip to Europe, including first-class flights for a senior staffer.

THE then-agriculture minister and his staffer, now his partner, attended a food security forum in Barcelona in 2009, The Australian reports.

The Labor MP has admitted claiming taxpayer money to fly his children business class to Uluru when environment minister in 2012 was "beyond community expectations"."

Holy shit just...wow..

time for a job change

They're all as bad as each other

How any of them can claim any business expenses and not feel guilty is beyond me - is this not what we pay them $300k a year for?

On the one asking about what was needed to switch to E85... he ended up sending me a facebook message asking me if a surge tank replaces the fuel tank and if it would save weight...

ffs mate, just take it to a workshop if you know nothing

I was referring to the guy asking for info on what tyres are good, and complaining his 320rwkw gtst doesn't have traction...

before later informing us he runs 245's on 10.5" rims

How can Burke not be sacked makes bishop look like a saint

Same as Bishop... It was within the guidelines. Neither of them should have been sacked over it. It's the entitlements policy that needs to be addressed... We are going to find a lot more over the next few days as expenses are trawled...

They ALL have their snouts in the trough

& his $300k+ office fit out. Shorten has zero credibility already and doing nothing on this makes it even worse

http://trib.al/GZ5kU8S

Bishop spent a similar amount on hers from memory as did a lot of the other MP's.

In any case she cost the taxpayer some ~$800k in the last FY over and above her ~$300k salary (from memory)

Not to mention this included some $90k of taxpayer funds aimed at getting her a new job

So I don't think Bourke's exactly making her look like a saint

FYI.. before you get too far up on the LNP soapbox it has turned out Christopher Pyne flew his family around business class for the same $ value as Bourke ;)

I love how th ey make it out like he withdraws money from bank account called "taxpayer tears". It is pretty dog though.

But seriously, they don't book their own plane tickets! People know about this Shit and it just gets by

Same as Bishop... It was within the guidelines. Neither of them should have been sacked over it. It's the entitlements policy that needs to be addressed... We are going to find a lot more over the next few days as expenses are trawled...

They ALL have their snouts in the trough

Bishop spent a similar amount on hers from memory as did a lot of the other MP's.

In any case she cost the taxpayer some ~$800k in the last FY over and above her ~$300k salary (from memory)

Not to mention this included some $90k of taxpayer funds aimed at getting her a new job

So I don't think Bourke's exactly making her look like a saint

FYI.. before you get too far up on the LNP soapbox it has turned out Christopher Pyne flew his family around business class for the same $ value as Bourke ;)

I'm not saying libs aren't same however the way labor carried on its a bit hypocritical to not sanction this guy at a minimum. I mean if they want any hope of winning back government they have to act otherwise it's just giving libs ammunition come campaign time

I'm not saying libs aren't same however the way labor carried on its a bit hypocritical to not sanction this guy at a minimum. I mean if they want any hope of winning back government they have to act otherwise it's just giving libs ammunition come campaign time

I don't think anyone has the balls to sanction him now as they then just put themselves in the spotlight

they will ALL have financial skeletons lol.

I agree that he should have the same fate as Bronny however, seeing as it was him that was saying it's not acceptable

Where it's more damaging for Labor is the blue collar appeal and common man representation that they are supposed to have...gone out the window when you start spending tax dollars on your already overpaid self. Some Lib voters would have no trouble relating to claiming ridiculous entitlements though / wouldn't be as hurt by it.

How could you talk to a union after pulling that shit lol

Yeah spot on birds the lib voters (some) would be making the exact same work related claims so probably think it's par for the course.

Shorten leading the labor party is the best thing the liberals have going for them