SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

1 hour ago, blah_blah said:

I think you guys are way to emotionally involved in this stock given i've heard about 88e for about a year now :30_no_mouth:

This shit's chess it ain't checkers

Rising due to inevitable recovery or dead cat bounce after a huge drop. Equilibrium is reached between panic sellers and opportunists who think it's now a bargain.

Oil price helps a little for general positive outlook on oil stocks, but somewhat negligible effects on a long term stock that isn't a producer/major. It'll be important for 88E come any sort of JV / farm out deal.

Alternatively, I could sell my entire holding, at which point oil will instantaneously gush from the well, rocketing into the sky along with the price of oil itself, as 88E stock reaches an all time high of $5.80 a share, leaving me with no option but to kill myself

• Like 1

Join the cool kids Tony.
It might be stagnant for the next few months, but once things begin in April, it's bound to gain at least +1c rise. Might not go as high as before due to less faith in the drill and management, but has no reason to go backwards until full results (which you could always pull out before that for smaller profit)

1 hour ago, blah_blah said:

How much have ppl dropped into 88e?

Maybe ill drop some $$ to go along the ride with you guys

Bout 8k from my last entry I think, currently worth 4k