SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

this is def for skids,

he ran his Monaro at a bunch of go to who's and motokana's and got a nice collection of prizes but it's gone up in value too much and he wants to park it up.

has a Commo for a daily and it will be locked off street every night.

this one is kinda jumping out as he likes the Nismo body kit (and has a friendly RWC guy)

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Nissan-Skyline-1998/SSE-AD-5555201/?Cr=19

he's wanted a R34 for ages and now the kids have left school and got jobs he decided has some money for "another" toy car. 

it must be 2 doors, and not sure if skylines will work on farm tracks to tow stuff out.

(he is a country small motor mechanic so has to go out to farms and pick up pumps/mowers and such.)

So the commo wagon is perfect for the job.

19k a lot for a 20 year old 'non special' Nissan BUT that guy said original importer since 2005 which means it's at least been with the one owner since then adds a lot of value in my eyes. Looks decent enough if he has the dosh. 

One thing I don't like is the fact it got retuned in July.. does this mean tuner said it's about to go pop so sell it? or was the tune changed to make it last long enough to sell? 

Edited by UNR33L

When work won't approve any annual leave (we're talking 2-3 months in advance) so I can't take my car to shops for mods & tune :(

On another note coworkers sending me all the Subaru Memes, so many memes, so much vape.

Edited by UNR33L

1 hour ago, UNR33L said:

When work won't approve any annual leave (we're talking 2-3 months in advance) so I can't take my car to shops for mods & tune :(

On another note coworkers sending me all the Subaru Memes, so many memes, so much vape.

I had this once, 3 leave requests over 12 months rejected as we were short staffed.

then had HR come and complain to me that I had too much leave outstanding.

was fun watching the 2 argue, but I got rid of that boss 6 months later.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Went to that JDM picnic car show thing at Heidelberg the other day, was a decent turnout a lot of cars and variety.

It was no R34 GTR + TE37 only meet though. (feat. security guard)

Also why am I seeing Ukrainian single ladies ads on SAU (I'm at work) haha. 

Simon you been makin' some deals? ?  or has someone been browsing on my work computer ? 

Edited by UNR33L
  • Haha 1

That's exactly what I've already got haha, the G920 is good budget wheel but really lacks the 'spin back' when you try drifting etc. You look at some of these Fanatec wheels and they behave exactly like a real car wheel would.

What I have:

playseat-evolution-alcantara_5__3.jpg

What I need! 

Vesaro-195-r1_12801.jpg

Edited by UNR33L