SAU Community

Spark Plugs And Coil Packs

Middle men, manufacturers? I think these guys are ripping off your brand mate. lol. hope u got a patent on that colour. They even offer 24 month quality warranty.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/222124001105?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

yeah nah. not the same coils mate. colour's totally different, no YJ stamp and the mounting bracket is totally different too. Those coils are just a Splitfire knock off painted yellow.

Here's the real deal:

IMG_1248.JPG

I guess these are splitfires too then according to your uneducated opinion:

- http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/201323956286

- http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/191594497671

I offer a 24 month local Australian warranty (not china based) and you wont need to use it cos the coils kick ass. I can prove it with actual figures and facts, not heresy from a microscopic minority.

The people purchase them and the people love them. Ive sold and will continue to sell shitloads and the people are extremely happy that they didn't waist their coin on overpriced products.

Besides, out of all of the skyline owners in the big wide world there is tiny amount that actually use or even know of SAU. The fantastic 5 that keep posting anti YJ crap is irrelevant.

End of story.

FYP

Besides, out of all of the skyline owners in the big wide world there is a tiny amount that actually use or even know of Yellow Jackasses. The fantastic 5 that keep posting anti YJ crap is very relevant.

End of story.

If sau is so irrelevant to your multinational millions why don't you sod off and leave us to suffer with sf & oem in peace? Seems you spend a lot of time here...

• Like 1

SAU isnt irrelevant. I never said that. I said you guys (the YJ haters) are irrelevant as you are a very minute minority.

I'm entitled to offer my products to potential customers as a trader on SAU. I dont have to leave just cos you dont like the products and I will continue to offer YJs as an option so people aren't spending more than they should.

Check my first post on this thread, I was addressing the original poster trying to give them an informed choice. I kept it simple and honest. Then came the flood of shit from you guys.... again......

I'm sure it wont be the last time either. It's like you guys just wanna start shit with me all the time. Very f@#kin annoying actually and I shouldn't have to put up with it as a paid contributor/trader on SAU for around 10 years now.

Let me post in peace. It is my right.

you should have left it at the first post and not flooded the thread with your own shit.

You're the one that bites and carries on as much as anyone else.

It's not the product I hate, I've never used them and have never said anything bad about them. It's you and your arrogant attitude I don't like. The lies that come from you and the lack of actual evidence which you keep saying you have but never actually provide. You openly admit that you will do 'whatever it takes' to make a buck. Never mind about actually being a genuine reliable person or seller. That's why I personally will never buy anything from you, even if i have to pay more for the same product elsewhere.

I would have been more than happy to leave it at the first post but I'm entitled to respond to defend myself.

How am I being arrogant? What lies? Lack of evidence... What evidence do you need? I sell heaps and I have next to nil returns. When did I say I will do 'whatever it takes' to make a buck?

The only arrogance being displayed is by you mate. Calling me a troll, telling me to sod off etc...

And you've never even used YJs? Fair dinkum....What do you have to do with this topic then? Nothing!! You don't count.

All I did was offer the OP an option which I am entitled to do as a trader cause at the end of all this, the YJs are great coils.

We had issues in the past but it has been resolved and the YJs are kickin ass.

I advise the OP to weigh his options regardless of all of this bickering and to please be aware that every time I post anything about my coils,

the same bunch of people like to jump on and have a go at me for it.

I'm not responding anymore. Ive got better things to do like sell coils and dedicate my time to my customers. Not fools like you.